Disposable Gloves Manufacturers in India – Disposable medical gloves majorly act as a protection utility to avoid infection of healthcare professionals and patients. During the time, numerous variants of disposable gloves have been developed, which include nitrile, natural rubber, neoprene, and vinyl. Each of these variants has different benefits as compared with conventional (usual rubber) gloves and provides wide application in the healthcare industry. Read the details to know more about Disposable Gloves Manufacturers in India.
Increasing awareness pertaining to employee health and safety, coupled with rising concern regarding skin diseases in the industrial sector, is expected to drive the market over the projected period. Technological innovation, supported by the availability of customized designs to cater to specific industry demands, is likely to have a positive impact on demand. Moreover, increasing aging population and occurrences of chronic health issues necessitate the presence of reliable and upgraded emergency medical services.
List of Top Disposable Gloves Manufacturers in India
The adoption of disposable medical gloves has increased over the years owing to the rise in safety concerns and hygiene. In addition, the growth in a number of end-users in the healthcare industry coupled with the advancements in technology also aid in supplementing the disposable medical gloves market growth. Further, a significant increase in the frequent outbreak of epidemics and pandemics across the globe propels the disposable medical gloves market in the near future.
Here below we have provided the details of some of the Best Disposable Gloves Manufacturers in India. Choose from the given Disposable Medical Gloves Manufacturers in India and make your choice successful.
1. Nulife Triple Safety:
Nulife is brought to you by MRK Healthcare, a medical technology company with a worldwide reputation for products that offer superior protection, with high levels of comfort and performance in over 70 countries around the world. MRK designs develop, manufacture, and markets a wide range of medical disposables and equipment for homes as well as hospitals. MRK is an ISO 9001:2008, ISO 13485 certified company with CE certification for its product range.
Safety in healthcare has three crucial dimensions: quality, affordability, and availability. For them, quality means not making compromises in the safety that their products deliver: they will be failure-proof. Their vision is dedicatedly committed to the care and improvement of human life through a continuum of high quality, cost-effective healthcare products. They aim to discover and develop and innovative products for the betterment of human health and enhance the quality of life. The product range includes:
- Latex Examination Gloves Powdered
- Latex Examination Gloves Powder-free
- Microsurgery Gloves
- Latex-free Examination Gloves – Nitrile
- Latex-free Examination Gloves – Vinyl
- Orthopedic Gloves
- Latex Surgical Gloves Powdered
- Latex Surgical Gloves Powder-free
- Ultra Nulife Beadless Gloves Powdered
- Ultra Nulife Beadless Gloves Powder-free
- Elbow Length Gynaecology Procedure Gloves Powdered
- Elbow Length Gynaecology Procedure Gloves Powder-free
- Super Protection Double Pair Gloves
Contact them – A-1201, Naman Midtown, Senapati Bapat Marg, Elphinstone Road, Mumbai 400013.
2. Dahanu Rubber Gloves Mfg. Co:
Dahanu Rubber Gloves Mfg. Co established in the year 1988. The offered range of products includes Rubber Hand Gloves and Shock Proof Hand Gloves. The offered hand gloves are well known across the market for their smooth texture, exceptional finish, and resistance to moisture. In addition to this, the offered hand gloves are used in various industries for safety purposes and are acknowledged for their resistance to extreme temperature, oils, and chemicals.
Offered by them at pocket-friendly prices, these products are highly appreciated and demanded among their customers. To suit the varied demands of their clients, they are offering these products in a number of specifications. Their clients can avail these products from them at nominal market price. Disposable Hand Gloves find their way to, many cleanroom gloving operations across the town. You will find these glove being used almost everywhere, where cleaning is required, and the hands need to be protected. The product list includes:
- Latex Disposable Hand Gloves
- Disposable Examination Gloves
- Surgical Disposable Gloves
- Household Gloves
- Disposable Medical Gloves
Disposable Gloves Product details include:
- Material: Latex
- Brand: Diamond
- Color: White
- Packaging: Type Box
- Gender: Unisex
- Finger Type: Full Fingered
- Optimum elasticity
- Used for handling heavy parts with high cut risks
- Hand inspected for quality
Contact them – Chintan Shah(Proprietor) Bldg No. 3, Ground Floor, Krishna Niwas, 9th Khetwadi Lane, Grant Road Tardeo, Mumbai – 400004 Maharashtra, India
3. Primus Gloves (P) Ltd.:
Primus Gloves (P) Ltd. is one of India’s largest manufacturer of premium quality sterile surgical and examination gloves. Understanding the customer needs, Primus has incorporated the finest of quality and service that caters to all international and national standards. As a part of our customer service function, Primus has been providing optimized logistic solutions that meet every need in health care.
The company is a 100% export oriented unit manufacturing PREMIUM QUALITY GLOVES with a production capacity of 6 million pieces of medical gloves per month. The company has a track record of 10 years in this field. They believe in and strive for the involvement of every member of the company in quality improvement procedures and shall maintain the effectiveness of the processes. They shall endeavor to develop the necessary skills and shall build an attitude essential for proactive work culture. The product list includes:
- Latex Surgical Gloves: PRIMUS manufactures Sterile Latex Surgical Gloves for use in Surgeons Operating Room / Environments. Surgical gloves have more precise sizing (from size 5.5 to size 9) and are of higher specifications. These gloves are anatomic in shape and fit perfectly to the surgeon’s hand enabling him to get a better grip and functionality while performing surgery.
- Latex Examination Gloves: PRIMUS also manufactures Sterile Latex Examination Gloves which provides a perfect barrier while handling a patient. These gloves come mainly in 3 sizes viz. Small, Medium & Large. Extra Small and Extra Large are also available but the demand. Sterile Examination Gloves are used in operating rooms environment by nurses who support the surgeons.
Contact them – Plot No. 14 A, Cochin Special Economic Zone, Cochin – 682 037, India.
4. Asma Rubber Products Pvt. Ltd.:
Asma Rubber Products Pvt. Ltd. established in the year 1988. With state of the art machinery and a fully automated glove line unit, the factory has an installed capacity of over 60 million pieces of gloves. Their strict adherence to procedures and commitment to quality has earned them prestigious certifications from international assessment bodies. Kerala is the home for latex production in India, only the highest quality latex is used to manufacture gloves resulting in minimum antigenic protein.
They consistently supply their surgical gloves to multiple state government tenders in India, in addition to this export to various parts of the world like Africa, the Middle East, Central America, South America & Far East Countries. Being strategically located at the Cochin Special Economic Zone in Kerala, the Cochin Seaport, Airport, and Railways are in close proximity to their factory, making it possible for them to deliver the goods to their customers on-time in the most cost-effective manner. The product list includes:
- Sterile Powder Free Latex Gynaecological Gloves
- Non-Sterile Powdered Latex Examination Gloves
- Non-Sterile Powder Free Latex Examination Gloves
- Sterile Powdered Latex Examination Gloves
- Sterile Powdered Latex Surgical Gloves
- Non-Sterile Powdered Latex Surgical Gloves
- Sterile Powdered Latex Gynaecological Glove
- Sterile Powder-Free Latex Surgical Gloves
- Powder-Free Nitrile Examination Gloves
Contact them – 39-B, Cochin Special Economic Zone, Kakkanad, Cochin- 682 037, Kerala, India
5. Kanam Latex Industries Pvt. Ltd.:
Kanam Latex Industries Pvt. Ltd. established in the year 1986. The company is India’s leading manufacturer of Surgical and Examination gloves. Today, Kanam’s gloves are synonymous with Quality Gloves of the highest standards and enjoy status as market leaders in India. In addition to this, exporting is also done worldwide. An impeccable pair of gloves, a protective second skin that gives the wearer an extra sense of safety and comfort – This is precisely what the company offers, achieved through its total commitment to quality.
Stringent Quality Standards have earned the company the prestigious ISO 9001-2015 Certificate with additional requirements of ISO 13485, CE Certification, Registration with U.S.F.D.A ( 510K) and ISI Certification. The product details include:
- Sterile Latex Surgical Powdered
- ‘Surgicare’ Powdered
- ‘Surgicare Low Pro’ Powdered
- ‘Kaltex’ Powdered
- ‘Kaltex EC’ Powdered
- Sterile Latex Surgical Powder-free
- ‘Surgicare Plus’ Powder-free
- ‘Surgicare Premier’ Powder-free Polymercoated
- ‘Kaltex’ Powder-free Polymercoated
- ‘Kaltex EC’ Powder-free
- Specialty Sterile Surgical gloves
- Surgicare Neuro
- Surgicare Micro
- The Surgicare Ortho
- Surgicare Dual
- Surgicare Sensitive’Surgicare’ Gynecological Powdered
- The ‘Surgicare Plus’ Gynaecological Powder-free
- ‘Surgicare Premier’ Gynaecological Powder-free Polymercoated
- Sterile Synthetic Surgical
- The ‘Surgicare Neoprene Soft
- ” Surgicare Neoprene Accelerator Free
- The ‘ Surgicare’ Isoprene
- Non-sterile Latex Examination Gloves
- Kaltex Powdered
- Kaltex Powder-free
- The Kaltex Plus Powdered
- Kaltex Plus Powder-free
- Kaltex Peppermint Powdered
- The Kaltex Peppermint Powder-free
- Sterile Latex Examination Gloves
- ‘Kaltex’ Sterile Latex Powdered (240mm )
- ‘Kaltex’ Sterile Latex (280mm)
- The ‘Kaltex’ SterileLatex (400mm)
- ‘Kaltex’ Sterile Latex (480mm)
- Non-sterile Nitrile Examination Gloves
- Surgicare Syntho (3.2mil)
- Surgicare Syntho Premium (5mil)
- The Surgicare Syntho Eco (2.2mil)
- Surgicare Aloe Vera
- Kaltex Nitrile (290mm)
- Kaltex Nitrile (400mm)
- The Kaltex Nitrile (480mm)
- Sterile Nitrile Examination Gloves
- Kaltex Nitrile (240mm)
- The Kaltex Nitrile (290mm)
- Kaltex Nitrile (400mm)
- Kaltex Nitrile (480mm)
Contact them – Ooppoottil Buildings, K.K. Road, Kottayam, Kerala, India – 686 001
This information about the Disposable Gloves Manufacturers in India provided in my blog is genuine in all forms. These companies not only provide you with quality products but also helps to establish your business. Or you can contact us directly.