Dental Product List – Oral Hygiene is more than keeping your teeth clean and breath fresh, it can improve your overall health! Poor oral health and untreated oral diseases can affect one’s quality of life. Awareness of oral health has scaled great heights among the Indian population. Proper daily dental care and regular visits to the dentist are now part of the lifestyle practices. This blog is about the most usable Dental Products List which are mostly manufactured by Best Dental care manufacturing companies.
In India’s middle class expands, consumers are becoming more knowledgeable about dental services, medicines, and solutions. There are a number of different drugs that the dentist may prescribe, depending on the patient’s condition. Some medications are prescribed to fight certain oral diseases, to prevent or treat infections, or to control pain and relieve anxiety. The dose of the drugs and instructions on how to take them will differ from patient to patient, depending on what the drug is being used for, patient’s age, weight, and other considerations
The Indian Dental Product Market was valued at $116,397 thousand in 2016 and is projected to reach $232,527 thousand by 2023, registering a CAGR of 10.3% from 2017 to 2023. The main reason for the increase of Dental Products List market in India is due to:
- Growing Healthcare and Oral care Awareness among Indian societies
- Better Economic Growth of India
- Increased Healthcare Expenditure in India
- Availability of a range of Dental treatments in various part of the country
- Investor friendly Government Policies for Dental care
The Demand for Oral and Dental Care Products in India
India oral care market has shown tremendous growth by value & volume in the last few years in FMCG sector of India. Growing oral care market is driven by the change in lifestyle of consumers, demand of premium products, rising of disposable income, etc. The penetration level of oral care products in the urban area is high.
- India has over 5000 dental laboratories and 267 dental institutes, the Indian dental market is vast and it is predicted that India will be one of the largest single country markets for dental products and materials.
- The rental market is expected to have a growth rate of 20-30 %, with investment groups building multispecialty hospitals offering general dentistry and specialist treatments.
- The current dentist to population ratio in the urban area is 1:9000 and in a rural area, it is 1:200000. The value of dental equipment and laboratories market itself is about USD 90 million annually.
- Dental Tourism forms 10% of the total medical tourism industry and is projected to grow at 30% per annum by 2015 to Rs. 95000 million.
- The Indian dental devices market is currently estimated to be worth USD 0.260 billion for the year 2014 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.79% for the duration 2016-2021.
Prevalence Of Dental Problems In India
- Indians have a very high rate of dental caries of permanent teeth and about 16% with periodontal problems.
- It is well documented that there is an association of oral health with various systemic conditions such as diabetes, cardiovascular disorders, pregnancy, and its impact on the quality of life.
- This increase in the prevalence of dental diseases is observed parallel to the rapid nutrition transition in recent decades and may also be one of its consequences.
- Most of these highly prevalent oral diseases are largely preventable and can be reduced through various health promotion and preventive measures.
- The overall prevalence of dental caries is 63.9%. Dental caries prevalence is high among the girls (54%), among the lower socioeconomic class (41.7%), among those who consume mix diet (74.8%), among those who consumes junk foods (62.6%) at least once every day and among those who consumes dairy products (58.9%) at least once every day.
- Dental caries is low in prevalence among those who consume fruits several times a week (6.1%), among those who brush their teeth twice/more than twice a day (20.2%) and among those who wash their mouth after each meal (38.7%).
Key Vendors in Dental Products Market
Key players operating in the Dental Products global market are
- Merck & Co.
- Bayer Global
- 3M Manufacturing company
- Sunstar Group
- Showa Yakuhin Kako
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals
- Hutchison China MediTech
- Xiuzheng Pharmaceutical
- Xttrium Laboratories
- Mediwin Pharmaceuticals
Dental Products List with Uses and Vendors
|Sr No||Product||Used for||Vendors|
|1.||2% Xylocaine (R) DENTAL (lidocaine HCl and Epinephrine Injection, USP) (1:50,000 or 1:100,000)||local anesthetic agent||Dentsply Pharmaceutical|
|2.||Accuject(R) Needles||local anesthetic agent||Dentsply Pharmaceutical|
|3.||Articadent(R) DENTAL (articaine HCl 4% with Epinephrine Injection)||local anesthetic agent||Dentsply Pharmaceutical|
|4.||Aspirating Syringes||local anesthetic agent||Septodont|
|5.||C-Warmer: Anesthetic Composite / Resin Warmer||local anesthetic agent||Dentazon Corporation|
|6.||Citanest(R) DENTAL (prilocaine HCl Injection, USP)||local anesthetic agent||Dentazon Corporation|
|7.||Gelato Topical Anesthetic Gel||local anesthetic agent||Keystone Industries|
|8.||Kolorz Topical Anesthetic Gel||local anesthetic agent||DMG America LLC|
|9.||Lidocaine Ointment||local anesthetic agent||Septodont|
|10.||Lignospan Standard (Lidocaine HCl 2% and Epinephrine 1:100,000)||local anesthetic agent||Septodont|
|11.||Orabloc||local anesthetic agent||Pierrel Pharma Srl|
|12.||Oraqix(R) periodontal gel||local anesthetic agent||Dentsply Pharmaceutical|
|13.||OraVerse (Phentolamine Mesylate)||local anesthetic agent||Septodont|
|14.||Polocaine(R) DENTAL (mepivacaine HCl Injection, USP)||local anesthetic agent||Dentsply Pharmaceutical|
|15.||ProJel-20||local anesthetic agent||Septodont|
|16||Scandonest 3% Plain (Mepivacaine HCl 3%, no vasoconstrictor)||local anesthetic agent||Septodont|
|17||Vivacaine (Bupivacaine HCl 0.5% and Epinephrine 1:200,000)||local anesthetic agent||Septodont|
|18||Septocaine 1:100,000||local anesthetic agent||Septodont|
|19||Septocaine 1:200,000||local anesthetic agent||Septodont|
|20||Topicals||local anesthetic agent||Premier Dental Products Company|
|21||XyliMelts® for Dry Mouth|
Dry Mouth Products, dentist dispensed
|22||Clinpro™ 5000||Fluoride Products||3M ESPE|
|23||Daily 1.1% NSF & 5% KNO3 Gel for Whitening Sensitivity||Fluoride Products||Preventech|
|24||Kolorz Neutral Foam||Fluoride Products||DMG America LLC|
|25||Kolorz Sixty Second Fluoride Foam||Fluoride Products||DMG America LLC|
|26||Kolorz Sixty Second Fluoride Gel||Fluoride Products||DMG America LLC|
|27||Remin Pro||Fluoride Products||VOCO America Inc|
|28||Glove’n Care®||Dental Medication||Essential Dental Systems Inc|
|29||Multi-Cal Calcium Hydroxide||Dental Medication||Pulpdent Corporation|
|30||NuSmile® NeoMTA®||Dental Medication||NuSmile Ltd.|
|31||Pulpdent Paste||Dental Medication||Pulpdent Corporation|
|32||Tempcanal Enhanced||Dental Medication||Pulpdent Corporation|
|33||Benzodent Cream||Local anesthetic||Chattem, Inc.|
|34||Orajel||Local anesthetic||Church & Dwight, Inc.|
|35||Anbesol Gel||Local anesthetic||Alliance Pharma|
Hydrogen Peroxide Oral Rinse
|phlegm or mucus or help with a sore mouth.||Sandika Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd|
|37||HurriCaine||mouth sores and ease mouth and throat pain.||Beutlich® Pharmaceuticals, LLC|
|mouth sores and ease mouth and throat pain.||MPM Medical, LLC.|
|39||Topex Gel||local anesthetic injections||NuSmile Ltd.|
|40||Baby Anbesol||relieve pain and irritation caused by sore throat, sore mouth, or canker sores.||DMG America LLC|
|41||KANK-A Mouth Pain Liquid||local anesthetic||DMG America LLC|
|42||Topical Anesthetic Dental Gel||local anesthetic injections||DMG America LLC|
|43||Babee Teething||relieve pain and irritation caused by sore throat, sore mouth, or canker sores.||DMG America LLC|
|44||Gelato Topical Anesthetic||local anesthetic||Alliance Pharma|
|45||Super Dent Topical Anesthetic Gel||local anesthetic||Alliance Pharma|
|46||Benzo-Jel||local anesthetic||Pulpdent Corporation|
|47||BeeGentle Gel||topical anesthetic||Pulpdent Corporation|
|48||Gelato Topical Anesthetic||topical anesthetic||Pulpdent Corporation|
|49||Fluoritop Mouthrinse||ANTICARIES TREATMENTS||ICPA Health Products Ltd|
|50||Fluoritop SR Varnish 10X||ANTICARIES TREATMENTS||ICPA Health Products Ltd|
|51||Top D||ANTICARIES TREATMENTS||ICPA Health Products Ltd|
|52||XTAR||ANTITARTAR||ICPA Health Products Ltd|
|53||Canogel||DENTAL CLEANSER (EDTA LUBRICANT)||ICPA Health Products Ltd|
|54||PulpCAL||DENTAL PROTECTIVE LINER||ICPA Health Products Ltd|
|55||Fixon Cream 15gm||DENTURE ADHESIVE||ICPA Health Products Ltd|
|56||Fixon Powder||DENTURE ADHESIVE||ICPA Health Products Ltd|
|57||Fixon Super-Grip||DENTURE ADHESIVE||ICPA Health Products Ltd|
|58||Clinsodent Powder||DENTURE CLEANSER||ICPA Health Products Ltd|
|59||Clinsodent Tablet||DENTURE CLEANSER||ICPA Health Products Ltd|
|60||RA Thermoseal||DESENSITIZING||ICPA Health Products Ltd|
|61||Thermoseal Repair||DESENSITIZING||ICPA Health Products Ltd|
|62||Pyosan||GUM PAINTS||ICPA Health Products Ltd|
|63||Zingisol||GUM PAINTS||ICPA Health Products Ltd|
|ORAL ANTIULCERANT||ICPA Health Products Ltd|
|65||Mucopain||ORAL ANTIULCERANT||ICPA Health Products Ltd|
|66||TRIOPLAST||ORAL ANTIULCERANT||ICPA Health Products Ltd|
|67||Wet Mouth||SALIVA SUBSTITUTE||ICPA Health Products Ltd|
|68||Xicaine Vials||SURFACE ANESTHETIC||ICPA Health Products Ltd|
|69||Xicaine Cartridge||SURFACE ANESTHETIC||ICPA Health Products Ltd|
|70||Nummit Spray||SURFACE ANESTHETIC||ICPA Health Products Ltd|
|71||triamcinolone||Medications for Aphthous Ulcer||CMP Pharma|
|72||dexamethasone||Medications for Aphthous Ulcer||TORQUE PHARMACEUTICALS|
|73||onabotulinumtoxinA||Medications for Bruxism||Allergan Pharma|
|74||De-Sone LA (injection)||Medications for Aphthous Ulcer||Cigna|
|75||Zilactin-B||Medications for Aphthous Ulcer||Henry Schein International|
|76||KIWIDINE – POVIDONE IODINE USP 2.0% W/V (EQUIVALENT TO 0.2% W/V OF AVAILABLE IODINE)||irritancy and toxicity||PAX HEALTHCARE|
|77||Oralone||Medications for Aphthous Ulcer||Kaiser Foundation|
|78||Sodium Perborate Monohydrate||Denture Cleansing Tablets||Group Pharmaceuticals Ltd|
|79||Anabel CT||relieves pain from mouth ulcers||Group Pharmaceuticals Ltd|
|80||Clorni Gel||works at the site of infection, by promoting wound healing and ensures healthy gums.||Group Pharmaceuticals Ltd|
|81||Anabel – Choline salicylate solution BP equivalent to|
Choline salicylate 8.70% w/w
Benzalkonium chloride solution IP 0.01% w/w
Lignocaine hydrochloride solution IP 2% w/w
|relieves pain caused by mouth ulcers||Group Pharmaceuticals Ltd|
Above listed article, have the proper details about Dental Product List. Hoping the information granted in my article of pharmaadda would help you in either way. For more information, feel free to visit our official website and fill the contact form or you can directly call us. We are always ready to help our customers.