Amoxicillin Potassium Clavulanate is a penicillin-like antibiotic that can be used to treat a wide range of bacterial illnesses. It works by preventing bacteria from growing. This antibiotic is solely used to treat bacterial infections. For further information and a list of some of India’s top Amoxicillin Potassium Clavulanate producers, read Pharmaadda’s article below. Please contact us for additional details.
Table of Contents
What is Amoxicillin Potassium Clavulanate and how it works?
- Amoxicillin/clavulanic acid is a penicillin-like antibiotic that can be used to treat a wide range of bacterial illnesses.
- It works by preventing bacteria from growing. This antibiotic is solely used to treat bacterial infections.
- Amoxycillin is an antibiotic. It works by preventing the formation of the bacterial protective covering which is essential for the survival of bacteria.
- Clavulanic Acid is a beta-lactamase inhibitor which reduces resistance and enhances the activity of Amoxycillin against bacteria.
Uses of Amoxicillin Potassium Clavulanate
Amoxicillin Potassium Clavulanate is used to treat many different infections caused by bacteria, such as
- ear infections
- urinary tract infections
- and infections of the skin.
Important Information you must know before using Amoxicillin Potassium Clavulanate
- Consumption of alcohol while taking Amoxicillin Potassium Clavulanate has no negative consequences.
- The usage of Amoxicillin Potassium Clavulanate during pregnancy is usually regarded as safe.
- It is safe to take Amoxicillin Potassium Clavulanate while breastfeeding. According to human research, the medication does not transfer into breastmilk in large amounts and does not harm the baby.
- Amoxicillin Potassium Clavulanate may induce negative effects that impair your driving ability.
- Amoxicillin Potassium Clavulanate may induce allergic reactions, dizziness, or fits, which could render you unable to drive.
- In people with kidney illness, Amoxicillin Potassium Clavulanateshould be taken with caution. It’s possible that you’ll need to modify your dosage. Please seek medical advice.
- In patients with liver problems, Amoxicillin Potassium Clavulanate should be taken with caution. It’s possible that you’ll need to modify your dosage. Please seek medical advice.
- While using this medication, you should get your liver function tested on a regular basis.
- If you are allergic to amoxicillin, clavulanic acid, penicillin, or cephalosporin antibiotics, or if you have any other allergies, notify your doctor or pharmacist before using this medicine.
How should Amoxicillin Potassium Clavulanate be used?
- Follow your doctor’s instructions for taking amoxicillin and clavulanate. Read all drug guides or instruction sheets and follow all guidelines on your prescription label.
- If you take amoxicillin with clavulanate potassium at the beginning of a meal, it may function better.
- Every 12 hours, take the pill.
- The extended-release tablet should not be crushed or chewed. Break the pill in half and consume one half at a time, or swallow the full pill. If you have problems taking a complete or half dose, tell your doctor.
- Before swallowing the chewable tablet, you must chew it.
- Before measuring a dose, give the oral suspension (liquid) a good shake. Use the accompanying dosage syringe or a pharmaceutical dose-measuring equipment (not a kitchen spoon).
- Certain medical tests may be affected by amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium. Any doctor who treats you should be aware that you are taking this medication.
- Even if your symptoms improve rapidly, take this prescription for the whole duration recommended. By skipping dosages, you’re increasing your chances of developing a drug-resistant infection. A viral infection such as the flu or a common cold cannot be cure with amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium.
- Keep the tablets free from moisture and heat at room temperature.
- severe stomach pain,
- diarrhea which is watery or bloody,
- pale or yellowed skin,
- dark colored urine,
- loss of appetite,
- upper stomach pain,
- yellowing of skin or eyes (jaundice),
- easy bruising or bleeding,
- little or no urination,
- sore throat,
- swelling in your face or tongue,
- burning in your eyes,
- skin pain followed by a red or purple rash that spreads (on the face or upper body) with blisters and peeling
- vaginal itching or discharge,
Missed and Overdose Information
- Call your doctor if someone has overdosed and is experiencing serious symptoms such as passing out or having problems breathing.
- As soon as you recall, take the missed dose. If the next dose is approaching, skip the missing dose and return to your regular dosing plan. To make up for a missing dose, do not take a double dose.
List of Top Amoxicillin Potassium Clavulanate Manufacturers in India
All these listed pharma companies are well-known Amoxicillin Potassium Clavulanate manufacturing companies in India. Choose from the reputed manufacturer and Amoxicillin Potassium Clavulanate suppliers in India.
1. Estrellas Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd
Estrellas Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd established in the year 2011. Their distinguished specialists and scientists have investigated, tested, and developed medicines by finding indigenous herbs and putting the formulation to current pharmacological, toxicological, and safety tests to develop new pharmaceuticals and therapies. The company’s objective of supplying herbal products and therapies to the global market is effectively going well.
Their efforts are successful, as seen by the efficacy and quality of all of our goods. They are the Top manufacturers of Estamox-CV 625 Amoxycillin and Potassium Clavulanate Tablet, 625 m whose product details include:
- Brand Name: Estamox-CV 625
- Strength: 625 mg
- Form: Tablets
- Packaging type: Strip
- Composition: Amoxycillin 500mg + Pota. Clavulanate 125mg
- Also gives: PCD Pharma Franchise, Third Party Manufacturing
- Shelf life: 2 years
- Packaging Size: 1*10 Tablets
- Prescription/Non-Prescription: Prescription
- Inhibiting the bacterial cell wall synthesis
- Bactericidal agent having gram +ve & gram –ve coverage
- Irreversibly inhibits Beta-Lactamase enzyme thus making bacteria vulnerable to Amoxicillin
- Respiratory Tract Infections
- Skin & Soft Tissue Infections
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Gynecological Infections
- ENT Infections
- Bone & Joint Infections
Contact them – 112, Aayna Complex, Near Shell Petrol Pump, 100 Feet Thaltej- Hebatpur Road Ahmedabad – 380054, Gujarat, India
2. Health Biotech Limited (HBL):
Health Biotech Limited (HBL) established in the year 2001. HBL adheres to industry-defined production and packaging standards as a WHO-GMP-approved company. With four well-equipped production facilities that are FDA GMP, WHO GMP, and ISO 9001:2008 certified, the company serves a variety of hospitals, institutions, and private markets in both the domestic and international markets.
With its contract manufacturing services, HBL has been able to successfully serve international buyers. Health Biotech is a reliable business partner because of its dedicated manufacturing lines, experienced workforce, and optimized operating processes. They are the Top manufacturers of Amoxycillin Clavulanic Acid Injection, whose product details include:
- Manufacturer: HEALTH BIOTECH LTD
- Prescription/Non prescription: Prescription
- Also Gives: PCD Pharma Franchise, Third Party Manufacturing
- Form: Injection
- Country of Origin: Made in India
- The combination of amoxicillin and clavulanic acid use to treat certain infections caused by bacteria, including infections of the ears, lungs, sinus, skin, and urinary tract.
- Amoxicillin is in a class of medications i.e. penicillin-like antibiotics. It works by stopping the growth of bacteria.
- Clavulanic acid is in a class of medications i.e. beta-lactamase inhibitors.
- It works by preventing bacteria from destroying amoxicillin.
Contact them – S. C. O. 162-164, Indian Airlines Building, Top Floor, Sector -34 – A, Chandigarh- 160 022, Chandigarh, India
Read the article to gather all the appropriate information regarding Amoxicillin Potassium Clavulanate. The Amoxicillin Potassium Clavulanate manufacturing companies listed are the leading pharma companies. You can choose any of these companies. For more information contact pharmaadda.