Pregabalin Methylcobalamin – Anemia, Nerve Damage, Numbness, Nerve Damage Pain, Seizures, Anxiety Disorder In Adults, And Tingling, and other disorders are treated with Pregabalin with Methylcobalamin. The active components in Pregabalin Methylcobalamin Tablet are Methylcobalamin and Pregabalin.
In this Pharmaadda article, we will provide you with all of the accurate information regarding Pregabalin Methylcobalamin, as well as a list of some of the main Pregabalin Methylcobalamin manufacturing companies in India from which to choose. Read the details to make your decision easier.
Table of Contents
What is Pregabalin Methylcobalamin and how it works?
- METHYLCOBALAMIN+PREGABALIN belongs to the ‘anticonvulsant’ class of drugs used to treat neuropathic pain.
- Neuropathic pain is a chronic (long-term) nerve condition that causes nerve pain as a result of nerve injury or a dysfunctional neural system.
- Pregabalin and Methylcobalamin are combined in the medication METHYLCOBALAMIN+PREGABALIN.
- Pregabalin works by reducing the number of pain signals sent by a damaged neuron in the body. It is an alpha 2 delta ligand that reduces pain by altering nerve cell calcium channel function.
- Methylcobalamin, on the other hand, produces a material called myelin, which helps to regenerate and repair injured nerve cells (outer protective layer of nerve cell – neuron). Methylcobalamin is a vitamin B derivative that aids in the synthesis of myelin, a material that protects nerve fibres and regenerates injured nerve cells.
- They relieve neuropathic pain when used together (pain from damaged nerves).
Uses of Pregabalin Methylcobalamin
The following diseases, ailments, and symptoms are treated, controlled, prevented, and improved with Pregabalin Methylcobalamin Capsule:
- Anxiety Disorder In Adults
- Nerve Damage Pain
- Nerve Damage
- Numbness And Tingling
- Pain In Neurological Disorders
Important Information you must know before using Pregabalin Methylcobalamin
- If you are allergic to ‘Pregabalin’ or ‘Methylcobalamin’ or any of the ingredients, do not take Pregabalin Methylcobalamin.
- If you have a history of heart illness, liver or renal disease, alcoholism, or drug misuse, do not take Pregabalin Methylcobalamin.
- It should not be given to children or teenagers under the age of 18.
- Because Pregabalin Methylcobalamin may cause dizziness or drowsiness, do not drive or operate heavy machinery while taking it.
- Because Pregabalin Methylcobalamin includes lactose, tell your doctor if you have a sugar intolerance.
- Do not stop taking your medication without first consulting your doctor. Sleepiness, dizziness, and drowsiness are all common side effects of Methylcobalamin + Pregabalin.
- Such Pregabalin Methylcobalamin adverse effects usually do not stay long and disappear once the treatment is ended. If any adverse effects worsen or last longer than expected, please contact your doctor.
- Furthermore, you should be aware that Methylcobalamin + Pregabalin has a Moderate effect on pregnant women and lactating mothers.
How should Pregabalin Methylcobalamin be used?
- Tablets containing Pregabalin Methylcobalamin are available.
- Do not chew or break the METHYLCOBALAMIN+PREGABALIN pill; instead, swallow it whole with a glass of water.
- Pregabalin Methylcobalamin dosage and duration will be determined by your doctor based on your medical condition.
- Anorexia (loss of appetite)
- Nausea or vomiting
- Sore throat
- Vision problems
- Hot sensation (burning pain)
- Diaphoresis (sweating)
- Weight gain
Missed and Overdose Information
- If you forget to take your Methylcobalamin+Pregabalin dose and it’s almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and take your next dose when it’s time. Otherwise, take it as soon as you remember and then resume your regular medication regimen. To make up for a missed dose, do not take a double dose, as this may raise the chance of undesired side effects. If you’re unsure what to do, talk to your doctor on how to handle such a circumstance.
- Taking a greater dose than prescribed may not make you more successful; instead, it may raise your risk of major side effects and toxicity. If the severity of your symptoms worsens and the recommended doses do not relieve them, please see your doctor for a re-evaluation.
List of Top Pregabalin Methylcobalamin manufacturers
The leading Pregabalin Methylcobalamin manufacturing companies in India are listed here, along with their contact information.
1. Unix Biotech
Unix Biotech was founded in 2005 as a consequence of the tireless work of a group of professionals who were driven by a great desire to help humanity. The company is one of the country’s fastest-growing pharmaceutical companies. They market and manufacture pharmaceutical drugs across a broad range of items. The company looking for a pharmaceutical marketing professional who wants to start their firm because they are dissatisfied with their current position.
The company is giving you the chance to be your own boss in your own neighborhood, with no job pressure or politics, just results, and rewards. They will provide you with high-quality products, attractive packaging, competitive pricing, prompt product delivery, and comprehensive promotional assistance. They manufacture high-quality Pregabalin Methylcobalamin capsules whose product details include:
- Form: Capsules
- Packaging Size: 10*5 Capsules
- Packaging Type: Alu-Alu
- Usage / Application: Clinic
- Country of Origin: Made in India
- Item Code: UD- Cobal-P
Contact them – Plot No. 27 Epip Phase-1 Jharmajri Baddi Unix Biotech, Solan-173205, Himachal Pradesh, India
2. Unibiotech Formulations:
Unibiotech Formulations is a well-known pharmaceutical company with corporate headquarters in Chandigarh. It is one of the most well-known pharmaceutical companies, having been founded in 2004. With an effective marketing staff and a nationwide presence, the Sooner company has built a strong foundation in its field of activities. Unibiotech Formulations believes in establishing long-term relationships with a strong and close-knit family of business colleagues by providing innovative and high-quality formulations at market-competitive pricing.
They manufacture high-quality Pregabalin Methylcobalamin capsules whose product details include:
- Packaging Size: 10 x 10
- Brand: Mylitrans-P
- Composition: Methylcobalamin 750mcg +Pregabalin 75mg
- Packaging: Type Strip
Contact them – Unibiotech Formulations Plot No. 76, Ind. Area, Sector 82 Mohali – 140306, Punjab, India
Pharmaadda is a significant Indian company that can provide you with the top Pregabalin Methylcobalamin Manufacturers. All of these businesses are WHO: GMP accredited and provide Third Party Contract Manufacturing services. Please contact us if you require any other information.