Ursodeoxycholic Acid Tablets – Ursodeoxycholic acid is a bile acid that is used to treat primary biliary cirrhosis (PBC), dissolving radiolucent gallstones in individuals with a functioning gallbladder, and treating hepatobiliary problems in children with cystic fibrosis. For further information and a list of some of India’s top Ursodeoxycholic Acid Tablets producers, read Pharmaadda’s article below. Please contact us for additional details.
What is Ursodeoxycholic Acid Tablets and how it works?
- Ursodeoxycholic acid is a chenodeoxycholic acid epimer. It’s a mammalian bile acid that appears to be either a precursor or a result of chenodeoxycholate, and it’s first detected in the bear. Its use alters the composition of bile and has the potential to dissolve gallstones.
- It’s utilized as a choleretic and cholagogue.
- The hepatoprotective drug ursodeoxycholic acid works by lowering cholesterol levels in the blood and aiding in the dissolution of cholesterol-based gallbladder stones.
- It also boosts liver enzymes, protects liver cells from bile acid-induced damage, and boosts liver function.
- Ursodeoxycholic Acid affects the liver and accumulates in the bile released by the liver. As a result, the liver’s cholesterol synthesis and secretion are suppressed, lowering the cholesterol levels in bile. This medication also works by preventing the absorption of bile salts and cholesterol in the intestines. As a result of the lower cholesterol saturation in the liver’s bile, cholesterol from gallstones dissolves over time, shrinking their size and eventually dissolving them.
- It also protects liver cells by lowering increased liver enzyme levels by boosting bile flow through the liver.
Uses of Ursodeoxycholic Acid Tablets
- Ursodeoxycholic Acid is used in the treatment of primary biliary cirrhosis and gallbladder stones.
Important Information you must know before using Ursodeoxycholic Acid Tablets
- Avoid consuming antacids while taking Ursodeoxycholic Acid without seeing your doctor, as they reduce the effectiveness of Ursodeoxycholic Acid.
- Medications like cholestyramine and colestipol should also be avoided because they reduce the efficiency of Ursodeoxycholic Acid. As a result, inquire with your doctor about the time interval between Ursodeoxycholic Acid and these medications.
- Also, avoid oral contraceptives, estrogenic hormones, and blood cholesterol-lowering medications like clofibrate, as these can raise the risk of gallstones and work against Ursodeoxycholic Acid.
- Pregnant women should only take this medication if it is absolutely necessary. Before taking this medication, talk to your doctor.
- If you are breastfeeding, you should use this drug with caution. Before taking this medication, talk to your doctor.
- Consult your docor. If you’ve ever experienced a bad reaction to a medication.
How should Ursodeoxycholic Acid Tablets be used?
- Read the manufacturer’s printed information leaflet from inside your pack before beginning this treatment.
- Follow your doctor’s instructions for taking ursodeoxycholic acid. The amount you need to take will be determined by the condition you’re being treated for. Your doctor will advise you exactly how much and when to take it, and the dosing instructions will be printed on the pack’s label as a reminder.
- It is commonly used once a day before bedtime to dissolve gallstones. Your doctor may advise you to take two doses per day, in which case take the last dose of the day before going to bed. If you’re taking ursodeoxycholic acid for primary biliary cholangitis, you’ll probably be given 2-4 doses per day.
- Depending on your situation, the best time to take this prescription may vary. Your doctor may advise you to take 2 to 3 doses each day, with the last dose taken at bedtime. Ursodeoxycholic Acid is best taken with water or milk, and it can be taken with or without food. When used to dissolve gallstones, it’s normally recommended that you take it once a day at night. It should be taken at least 6 hours apart, for example, at 8 a.m., 2 p.m., and 8 p.m.
- Try to take ursodeoxycholic acid at the same time every day to make it easier to remember.
- Ursodeoxycholic Acid should be taken with a glass of milk or water after a meal.
- Nausea or Vomiting
- Back pain
- Bloody and cloudy urine
- Black or tarry stools
- Unusual bleeding or bruising
- Frequent and/or painful urination
- Fever and cough
- Hair loss
- Swelling of eyelids, face, lips, tongue
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- severe stomach area pain, especially toward your right side
Missed and Overdose Information
- If you miss a dose, make sure to catch up as quickly as possible. Take only that dose if your next dose is approaching. Do not take excess or multiple dosages.
- If you suspect you’ve taken too much of this medicine, call a poison control centre or go to the nearest emergency facility right away.
Ursodeoxycholic Acid Tablets manufacturers in India
All these listed pharma companies are well-known Ursodeoxycholic Acid Tablets manufacturing companies in India. Choose from the reputed manufacturer and Ursodeoxycholic Acid Tablets suppliers in India.
1. Dellwich Healthcare LLP:
Dellwich Healthcare LLP is a limited liability partnership based in the United Kingdom. A well-known pharmaceutical company founded by a group of passionate, dedicated, and experienced professionals with the goal of providing improved health care while maintaining the highest quality standards. It became a force to be reckoned with in terms of quality, availability within the consumer’s grasp, ongoing new product development, and manufacturing under tight quality control and on-time – M, W.H.O., G. M.P. criteria.
Dellwich Healthcare LLP has a market presence in more than nine Indian states, with a diverse product portfolio that includes pills, capsules, and syrups (200 products). The organisation evolves and adapts to the changing needs of its clients and is committed to providing them with the finest service possible. Their organisation is engaged in delivering a comprehensive range of Ursodeoxycholic Acid 300 Mg Tablet due to our expertise in this industry. The product details include:
- Usage/Application: Hospital
- Packaging Type: Alu Alu
- Packaging Size: 10×10 Tablets
- Product Type: Finished Product
- Form: Tablet
- Grade: Medical Grade
Contact them – 1, Suramya Greens Sola Ahmedabad – 380060, Gujarat, India
2. Care Formulation Labs Private Limited
Since 2010, Care formulation labs Pvt ltd has been a milestone in the pharmaceutical business. In the generic division, the growth of care formulation Labs Pvt Ltd is revolutionizing the pharma industry step by step. In the current scenario, care formulation labs Pvt ltd is becoming the king in the generic division in the pharma industry because care formulation labs Pvt ltd has covered all branches of generic division such as anti-bacterial analgesics, anti-malaria, anti psychotherapies, anti-asthmatic, etc.
They have been able to deliver the highest level of satisfaction to their clients all around the world because of their excellent business insight and extensive industry experience. They manufacture high quality of Ursodeoxycholic Acid Tablets whose product details include:
- Usage/Application: Hospital
- Packaging Type: Blister
- Is It ISO Certified: ISO Certified
- Brand: UDICARE
- Country of Origin: Made in India
- PACKING: 5x2x10
Contact them – E-673, DSIIDC, Narela Industrial Area Narela New Delhi – 110040, India
Read the article to gather all the appropriate information regarding Ursodeoxycholic Acid Tablets. The Ursodeoxycholic Acid Tablets manufacturing companies listed are the leading pharma companies. You can choose any of these companies. For more information contact pharmaadda.