Amlodipine Besylate Atenolol Tablets – Atenolol is a beta-blocker that is cardioselective. Amlodipine is a dihydropyridine calcium-channel blocker that prevents calcium ions from crossing the blood-brain barrier and entering vascular smooth muscle and cardiac muscle. For further information and some of the Top Amlodipine Besylate Atenolol Tablets manufacturers in India, Read the article below fully described by Pharmaadda. You can contact us for further details.
Table of Contents
What is Amlodipine Besylate Atenolol Tablets and how it works?
- Amlodipine + Atenolol is a medication that combines Amlodipine and Atenolol to efficiently reduce blood pressure.
- Amlodipine is a calcium channel blocker that works by relaxing blood vessels, whereas atenolol is a beta blocker that works by slowing down the heart rate.
- They work together to improve the heart’s efficiency in pumping blood throughout the body.
- It acts by reducing blood pressure, heart rate, and cardiac muscle contractility.
- Amlodipine+Atenolol is available in the form of tablets and capsules.
Uses of Amlodipine Besylate Atenolol Tablets
- Amlodipine+Atenolol is used for the treatment of high blood pressure
- Also recomended for angina pectoris (heart-related chest pain).
Important Information you must know before using Amlodipine Besylate Atenolol Tablets
- In pregnant women, Amlodipine + Atenolol can induce undesired side effects. Stop using Amlodipine + Atenolol as soon as you notice any negative effects. Before you take it again, consult your doctor.
- Notify your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to fexofenadine or have any other allergies before taking it.
- If you’re breastfeeding, Amlodipine + Atenolol could have some negative side effects. If you see any of these symptoms, stop using it until you speak with your doctor.
- It has the potential to make you dizzy. When rising from a sitting or sleeping posture, take it carefully.
- Stopping your medication suddenly without consulting your doctor can result in a spike in your blood pressure.
- Alcohol should not be used when taking amlodipine+atenolol because it may exacerbate the negative effects.
- Patients who are allergic to amlodipine, atenolol, or any of its constituents should avoid taking Amlodipine+Atenolol.
- Patients with a history of asthma or lung problems should avoid it. Also, be sure to tell your doctor about your medical history and any medications you’re taking.
Side Effects of Amlodipine Besylate Atenolol Tablets
- muscle cramps
- cold extremities.
- Drowsiness, chestpain & impotence rarely.
- Hypersensitivity reactions
- Ankle swelling
- Flushing (sense of warmth in the face, ears, neck and trunk)
- Slow heart rate
- Edema (swelling)
Missed and Overdose Information
- Low blood pressure and a sluggish heart rate are signs of an overdose. If you suspect an overdose, get medical attention right once.
- If you forget to take an amlodipine+atenolol dose, take it as soon as possible. In case the next dose is already due, skip the missing dose and resume your regular dosing plan. To make up for a missing dose, do not take a double dose.
- Adult: Per tablet contains atenolol 25 or 50 mg and amlodipine (as besylate) 5 mg: 1 tab once daily, may increase to 2 tablets daily if needed.
- Elderly: Per tablet contains atenolol 25 mg and amlodipine (besylate) 5 mg: Initiate with 1 tablet daily.
- Renal impairment: Per tablet contains atenolol 25 mg and amlodipine (besylate) 5 mg: Initiate with 1 tablet daily.
Top Amlodipine Besylate Atenolol Tablets manufacturers in India
All these listed pharma companies are the well-known Amlodipine Besylate Atenolol Tablets in India. Choose from the reputed manufacturer and Amlodipine Besylate Atenolol Tablets suppliers in India.
1. Phoenix Biologicals Pvt. Ltd.:
Phoenix Biologicals Pvt. Ltd. strives to provide an exceptional selection of pharmaceutical products manufactured in their robust infrastructure to their clients. Their efforts to provide clients with a wide range of flawless formulas have enabled us to achieve a degree of precision that results in optimum client satisfaction. They can prepare and deliver a wide range of pharmaceutical formulations with precise composition and good physical and chemical qualities. As a dependable Manufacturer of Amlodipine Besylate Atenolol Tablets, we have won a lot of respect in the market.
Other details of Amlodipine Besylate Atenolol Tablets include:
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1000 BOXES OR 500 BOXES
- Price Or Price Range: INR/Box
- Dosage Guidelines “Adult: Per tablet contains atenolol 25 or 50 mg and amlodipine (as besylate) 5 mg: 1 tab once daily, may increase to 2 tablets daily if needed. Elderly: Per tablet contains atenolol 25 mg and amlodipine (besylate) 5 mg: Initiate with 1 tablet daily. Renal impairment: Per tablet contains atenolol 25 mg and amlodipine (besylate) 5 mg: Initiate with 1 tablet daily.”
- Recommended For: Blood Pressure
- Physical Form: Tablets
- Dosage: 5mg&50mg
- Quantity: 500 or 1000 Boxes
- Storage Instructions: Store at 20°C to 25°C . Protect from light & moisture.
- Delivery Time: 45 Days
- Sample Available: Yes
- Packaging Details: 10×10’s Pvc Blister
- Main Domestic Market: All India
- Certifications: WHO-GMP certified
- Amlodipine & Atenolol Tablets
- White coloured circular shaped, slightly biconvex filmcoated tablets plain on one side score on other side.
Contact them – Factory Address: R.S.No. 135/2, Kothapurinatham Road, Thiruvondar Koil, Puducherry – 605102.
2. RIA LifeSciences Private Limited:
RIA LifeSciences Private Limited, founded in 2013, is a well-known name in the field of pharmaceutical chemical compounds and related products, which have been produced in collaboration with a group of highly competent research scholars and pharmaceutical professionals. They want to be the market leaders in the domain by doing consistent research and development and supplying market and prospective consumers with cost-effective and improved solutions.
Their pharmaceutical chemicals and compounds have been recognized as safe for ingestion and free of harmful ingredients by renowned medical quality control organizations. They provide a wide range of pharmaceutical chemical substances and materials that have been thoroughly studied and proven to be effective. They manufacture high-quality Amlodipine Besylate Atenolol Tablets whose product details include:
- Composition: Amlodipine 5mg,Atenolol 50mg Tab
- Prescription/Non prescription: Prescription
- Packaging Type: Strips
- Also gives: Third Party Manufacturing, PCD Pharma Franchise
- Type Of Medicines; Allopathic
- Form: Tablet
- Packaging Size: 10X10 A/A
- Minimum Order Quantity: 100 Strip
- Product Description: This is a combination of two medicines: Amlodipine and Atenolol, which lowers blood pressure effectively. Amlodipine is a calcium channel blocker that works by relaxing blood vessels while atenolol is a beta-blocker that works specifically on the heart to slow down the heart rate. Together, they make the heart more efficient at pumping blood throughout the body.
- Delivery Time: 1-2 DAYS
- Packaging Details: 10X10 A/A
Contact them – C-5/9, Basement Vashisht Park New Delhi – 110046, India
Read the article to gather all the appropriate information regarding Amlodipine Besylate Atenolol Tablets. The Amlodipine Besylate Atenolol Tablets manufacturing companies listed are the leading pharma companies. You can choose any of these companies. For more information contact pharmaadda.