Vitamin D3 Oral Solution – Vitamin D3 Oral Solution is a vitamin dietary supplement that aids in the absorption of calcium and helps to acquire enough vitamin D. Other conditions may be treat with this drug at the discretion of the clinician. In this Pharmaadda article, we will provide you with all of the accurate information regarding Vitamin D3 Oral Solution, as well as a list of some of the main Vitamin D3 Oral Solution manufacturing companies in India from which to choose. Read the details to make your decision easier.
What is Vitamin D3 Oral Solution and how it works?
When the skin is expos to sunlight, cholecalciferol, often known as Vitamin D3, is naturally created in the body. Cholecalciferol regulates the amounts of phosphorus and calcium in the body. Vitamin D3 is a particular kind of vitamin D. It increases the amount of vitamin D in your blood. This helps you absorb more calcium from food, which elevates calcium levels in your blood.
Uses of Vitamin D3 Oral Solution
- Vitamin D3 is essential for maintaining bone health.
- It boosts the immune system, which protects you from illnesses, and it minimises muscle weakness and weariness.
- Vitamin D aids calcium and phosphorus absorption from meals and supplements.
Important Information you must know before using Vitamin D3 Oral Solution
- If you’ve had an adverse reaction to vitamin D, you shouldn’t use cholecalciferol.
- Tell your doctor if you have a condition that makes it difficult for your body to absorb nutrients from food (hypervitaminosis D); if you have a condition that makes it difficult for your body to absorb calcium in your blood (hypercalcemia); or if you have a condition that makes it difficult for your body to absorb nutrients from food (hypercalcemia); or if you have a condition that makes it difficult for your body to absorb nutrients from food (hypercalcemia); (malabsorption).
- If you’ve ever had heart disease, kidney problems, or an electrolyte imbalance, tell your doctor.
- Some cholecalciferol supplements may contain components you should be aware of, such as peanut or soybean oil, sugar, aspartame (phenylalanine), or food colours. If you have allergies, diabetes, or phenylketonuria, consult your doctor before using cholecalciferol (PKU).
- An unborn or nursing baby may be harme by too much vitamin D. Ask a doctor before using this medicine if you are pregnant or breast-feeding. During pregnancy or while nursing, your dose requirements may change.
- Cholecalciferol should not be given to a youngster without medical advice. The dose your child receives will be determined by his or her age, weight, food, and other factors.
How should Vitamin D3 Oral Solution be used?
- As prescribed, take vitamin D by mouth. Vitamin D is best absorb after a meal, although it can also be taken without meals. Follow the product’s instructions to the letter.
- Your dosage is determined by your medical condition, sun exposure, nutrition, age, and treatment response.
- If you’re taking this medication in liquid form, use a special measuring device/spoon to accurately measure the dose.
- If you’re using a chewable pill or wafer, chew it well before swallowing it. Wafers should not be swallowed whole.
- Before handling the drug, dry your hands if you’re taking the rapidly dissolving pills. Each dose should be placed on the tongue, allowed to dissolve completely, and then swallowed with saliva or water.
- Vitamin D absorption can be hampered by certain drugs (bile acid sequestrants as cholestyramine/colestipol, mineral oil, and orlistat). Keep your medicine doses as far away from your vitamin D doses as possible (at least 2 hours apart, longer if possible). If you’re taking these additional medications, it can be easier to take vitamin D at bedtime.
- To receive the best benefit from this drug, take it on a daily basis. If you’re only taking it once a day, take it at the same time every day to help you remember. Remember to take this prescription on the same day each week if you only take it once a week. A reminder on your calendar may be beneficial.
- If your doctor has prescribed a particular diet (for example, a high-calcium diet), it is critical that you stick to it in order to gain the greatest benefit from this drug and avoid major side effects. Other supplements/vitamins should only be taken if your doctor has prescribed them.
- If you suspect you may be suffering from a significant medical condition, seek medical attention immediately once.
If you experience hives, difficulty breathing, or swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or neck, get immediate medical attention.
Stop taking Vitamin D3 and see your doctor right once if you have:
- chest discomfort, shortness of breath
- growth difficulties (in a cholecalciferol-taking youngster); or
- Weakness, a metallic taste in your mouth, weight loss, muscular or bone pain, constipation, nausea, and vomiting are early indicators of vitamin D overdose.
Missed and Overdose Information
Contact your doctor in case of missed dose and Overdose information.
List of Top Vitamin D3 Oral Solution manufacturers
The following is a list of the best Vitamin D3 manufacturers in India, complete with contact information.
1. Loripta Life Sciences:
Loripta Life Sciences began operations in 2011. The full line of products is of high-quality raw materials that are in high demand in the market by their customers. All of their items come in a variety of sizes, designs, and technological standards, making them appropriate for their devoted customers. In order to supply clients with defect-free items, their dedicated manufacturers employ the most up-to-date engraving machines and technology. They manufacture high quality Vitamin D3 oral solutions whose details are:
- Dosage Form: Syrup
- Brand: Sonocal
- Usage/Application: Clinic, Hospital
- Packaging Size: 200 ml
- Packaging Type: Bottle
- Product Type: Finished Product
- Item Code: Sonocal-Syp
- Payment Terms: T/T (Bank Transfer)
- Available under brand name Sonocal
- Comes in precision composition support
- Product backed by extensive research to assure reliable usage
- Made available at competitive prices
- Available in tamper-proof packaging support
Contact them – Plot No. 81, 1st Floor, Phase 1 Panchkula – 134113, Haryana, India
2. Stellar- Bio Labs:
In the year 2009, Stellar-Bio Labs founded. Their medicines have a reputation in the market due to their high quality and efficacy. W.H.O. has validated their complete production process as well as the formulated pharmaceuticals due to their strict quality control approach. The items are of precise composition, have the proper pH value, have a longer shelf life, and are extremely safe to eat. In addition, the company formulates, supplies, and exports vast quantities of Cholecalciferol Vitamin D3 Oral Solution. Other information includes:
- Composition: Cholecalciferol Vitamin D3
- Flavor: Lichi
- Packaging Size: 15 ML
- Type: Syrup
- Country of Origin: Made in India
- Medicine Type: Allopathic
- Increases serum levels in vitamin d deficiency
- Reduces fractures in men and women aged over 65 years
Contact them – SCO 824,2nd Floor, NAC Manimajra, Chandigarh, 160101
Pharmaadda is one of the major companies in India that can give you the best Cholecalciferol (vitamin D3) Manufacturers. All of these companies are WHO: GMP certified, and they also offer Third Party Contract Manufacturing. For further information, please contact us.