Thermometer Manufacturers in India – Digital body thermometer also known as the medical thermometer is a device used to measure the body temperature of a human. Ever since the outbreak of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, the demand for non-contact infra-red thermometers for body temperature routine check has witnessed a tremendous surge. The emergence of smart thermometers used in tracking the spreading fevers helps in observing the pandemic level. Follow the article for more information about Thermometer Manufacturers in India.
Other factors such as rising healthcare expenditure and increasing healthcare awareness boost the concept of self-care management. Medical applications including pediatric and veterinary temperature measurement along with industrial temperature control and laboratory temperature monitoring are the areas with high demand for temperature monitoring devices.
Moreover, cost-effective and accurate alternatives are available for mercury-based thermometers. Increasing demand for disposable thermometers and availability of technologically advanced products such as basal thermometers that can provide accurate readings within 1/10th of a degree and resistance thermometers that can measure the temperatures as high as 1,000 degrees are estimated to boost thermometer market growth.
Table of Contents
List of Top Thermometer Manufacturers in India
Read the details of some of the Best Thermometer Manufacturers in India in this article. We have listed the details and ranges of some of the Top Infrared Thermometer Manufacturers in India with their registered address for our reader’s help.
1. Raj Thermometers:
Raj Thermometers is engaged in manufacturing, supplying, and exporting a wide range of Products. The high-grade raw material is procured from the reliable vendors of the market to manufacture these products in compliance with set industry standards and norms. They also offer these products in various specifications to meet the variegated requirements of their esteemed customers. They have recruited a team of highly skilled professionals, who have wide industry knowledge.
The constant efforts of our professionals make us competent to design these products as per set standards. Further, the R&D staffs also keep themselves engaged in research and development activities to enhance production techniques and product features. The quality controller of their team keeps a strict vigil on the entire production process to meet the quality standards. They manufacture various range of thermometers which include:
- Laboratory Thermometer
- Stem Thermometer
- Pocket Refrigerator Thermometer
- Poultry Incubator Thermometer
- L-Shape Laboratory Stem Thermometer
- IP Thermometer
- ASTM Thermometer
- Industrial Thermometer RT-075
- Inclusion Thermometer RT 076
- Sika Type Industrial Thermometer RT-077
- Refrigeration Fridge Thermometer RT-1122
- Brine Thermometers (RT074)
- Room Thermometer RT-092
- The Room Thermometer RT-079
- Room Thermometer RT-080
- The Room Thermometer RT 0115
Wet & Dry Hygrometer
- Wet & Dry Hygrometer (RT 082)
- The Wet & Dry Hygrometer (RT 083)
Maximum & Minimum Thermometer
- Maximum And Minimum Thermometer( RT 0117)
- The Maximum And Minimum Thermometer (RT 0118)
- Maximum And Minimum Thermometer( RT 084)
- Sling Psychrometers
- Plastic Body
- Aluminum Body
- Soil Thermometer RT 0124
- Vertical Dial Thermometer RT-087
- Capillary Type Dial Thermometer (RT 088)
- Bimetal Type Dial Thermometer (RT 089)
C0ntact them – B-18, Ground Floor, Jhilmil Colony, Near Vivek Vihar, East Delhi-110095, (India)
JaincoLab established in the year 1982. The company has worked its way up to become one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers of Scientific Lab Equipments, School Lab Equipments, Educational Lab Equipments. TVET Lab Equipments, Hospital Lab Equipments. Each of their product goes through testing to ensure the highest standard of Quality Control. Represented in over 120 countries worldwide, the brand name JAINCO stands for the best quality, the best value, and the best service.
The mission of JaincoLab is to advance medical and healthcare delivery through the quality, breadth, and global reach of relevant educational and simulation products. JaincoLab not only supplies quality equipment but also offers services such as installation, testing, commissioning, training, and calibration for the supplied equipment suited for School lab, Hospital, Pharmacy, Colleges, Polytechnics. Their commitment to quality makes them your perfect partner in Lab solutions.
They manufacture high quality of Digital Thermometer whose product details include:
- Digital Thermometer is an ultra-sensitive thermometer that measures even the smallest change in your body temperature.
- It is more accurate and more reliable than normal glass thermometers.
- Their digital thermometers provide accurate temperatures in about 60 seconds.
- These thermometers have a simple push-button start and a large LCD screen for easy readings.
- Rigid tip
- Standard display size
- General-purpose use 60-second readout
- Memory recall of the last measurement
- Beeper alarm
Contact them – Jain Scientific Suppliers 2475-84, Hargolal Road, Ambala Cantt, Haryana, India
3. Thermo Plast:
Thermo Plast established in the year 1980. The company is engaged in offering excellent quality medical products. The offered products are Nebulizer, Digital Thermometer, Electric Gel Warm Bag, Antidecubites Mattress, Oval Thermometers, etc. These products are perfect for medical examination owing to their accuracy. They provided a range of products is appreciated for low maintenance and high performance. In addition to this, they provide customization options to the clients as per their exact requirements.
They are providing Digital Thermometer which is 100% eco-friendly in nature and has no mercury. This thermometer is featured with memory, Digital LCD display, and auto switch-off function. Having a beeper alarm generates beep sound which helps to know when the measurement is complete. Also, it can be customized in a different design as per clients’ needs.
Their offered thermometer is highly recognized among clients due to its breakage resistant nature and high accuracy. Moreover, Digital Thermometer can be used orally, rectally, and under the armpit. Its product details include:
- Application: Clinical, Hospital
- Color: White
- Type: Electronic
- Theory: Temperature Sensor
- Exterior Material: plastic
- Interior Material: surcuit
- Internal Size: 11 Centimeter (cm)
- Supply Ability: 10000 Set Per Week
- Price Range: 40.00 – 100.00 INR/Piece
- Minimum Order Quantity: 100 Set
- Price: 100 INR/Piece
- External Size: 13 Centimeter (cm)
- Heating System: No
- Temperature Range: 108 Fahrenheit (oF)
- Supply Ability: 10000 Set Per Week
- Delivery Time: 1 Week
- Sample Available: Yes
- Sample Policy: Free samples are available
- Packaging Details: Package-10 pieces in a box
- Main Domestic Market: All India
- Has dual: F degree & C degree
- Available Packaging: 1pc. & 10pc
- 100% Eco-Friendly with no mercury.
- Easy to read with Digital LCD display,
- Waterproof & Unbreakable.
- High Accuracy.
- Beeper Alarm
- Auto switch-off
Contact them – RZ-16, Sayyad Nangloi Gaon, Paschim Vihar, New Delhi – 110087, India
4. JSB Health & Fitness Pvt. Ltd.:
JSB Health & Fitness Pvt. Ltd. manufactures high quality of JSB DT01 Digital Thermometer. At the onset of a season change, we rush to doctors with common fever, flu, and other symptoms. These changes in our body could be due to low immunity or due to the spread of other communicable infections. The first thing a doctor does is check our body temperature to diagnose whether we have a fever or not. The normal body temperature is 98.7-degree Fahrenheit. Any temperature above that is considered to be a fever.
JSB Range of Clinical Thermometers helps you to check your body temperature quickly and accurately. The JSB DT01 Digital Thermometer can be used for Oral, Underarm, Basal, or Rectal measurement of body temperature. The JSB DT01 Digital Thermometer is made of a plastic body, a metal sensor which is connected to the LCD display to accurately measure and display the current body temperature. Its product details include:
- High Accuracy.
- Safe: Mercury Free.
- With Beep Alarm once temperature measured.
- With last memory record.
- A must-have for every house.
- Suitable for all ages.
- Brand JSB
- Model DT01
- Colour White body with colored cap
- Box Dimension 5.3″ X 1.5″ X 1″
- Box Weight 150 gms.
- Accuracy +/- 0.1 degree farenheit.
- Type Clinical Thermometers: Digital
- Other Features With LCD display, With Last Memory Display, Safe to Use for all ages.
- Power Source 1 X LR44 battery
- Power Consumption 3V
- In the Box 1 pc JSB Digital Thermometer with hardcover, instruction manual.
Contact them – JSB Health & Fitness Pvt. Ltd., E-106, Lajpat Nagar-1, New Delhi-110024, India.
5. Kusam Electrical Industries Limited:
Kusam Electrical Industries Limited established in the year 1983. The company today enjoys a reputation as a leading company, offering industry’s broadest line of Digital Test Instruments. They have a proven track record of offering products that have surpassed industry-standard certifications such as UL, CE, ISO 9001:2015. They manufacture high ranges of thermometers which include:
- Digital Hygro Thermometer With Clock Alarm Function Model KM 918 A
- Digital Hygro Thermometer With Data Logging Model KM 919
- Infrared Thermometer Model IRL-151
- Infrared Thermometer Model IRL-380
- Digital Thermometer Single Input K-Type / Two Input K-Type / RTD Thermometer Model KM 936 / KM 945
- Infrared Thermometer Model IRL-650
- Infrared Thermometer Model IRL-866
- Human Body Infra Red Thermometers Model IR BT-1
- Infrared Thermometer Model IRL-1100
- Infrared Thermometer Model IRL-1600
- Food Thermometer Model KM 6503
- Infrared Thermometer Model IRL-900
- Infrared Thermometer Model KM 690
Its product details include:
- Portable digital Thermo – Anemometer
- Simultaneously display both temperature and wind speed.
- 4 Digit LCD Backlight Display.
- MAX – HOLD function.
- Highly accurate NTC Sensor
- Measurement Units: knots, mph, km/h, m/s, ft/min.
- Moving 2 / 16 second average with MIN / MAX / AVERAGE
- Memory of maximum, minimum and average record for both temperature & wind speed
- Air velocity average reading up to 8 multiple points.
- Auto power-off function
- 2 meters coiled cable and mounting nut (1/4” x 20) for a long extension.
- Fan diameter 75mm.
- Distance to Spot Ratio 10: 1
- Temperature Range -30 ~ 550°C (-22 ~ 1022°F)
- Accuracy: ± (2°C / 4°F) : 30°C to 100°C (-22°F ~ 212°F)
± 2%rdg : 100°C ~ 550°C
- Thermopile: 6 ~ 14 µm
- Laser wavelength: Red 630 ~ 670nm
- Laser power: out ≤ 1mW, Class 2 Laser product
Contact them – G-17, Bharat Industrial Estate, T.J. Road, Sewree (W), MUMBAI – 400 015, Maharashtra, India
You can choose any of the listed Thermometer Manufacturers in India from the list given in this article. For more information contact Pharmaadda.