Herbal Shampoo Manufacturer in India – After all that mess with parabens and sulfates, our hair just wants something natural which do not cause any damage. We’re used to heating styling; curling, straightening, blow-drying and the numerous products we put into our hair! Other than this the mousse, dry shampoo, hairspray, etc. Of course, they can cause damages to our hair. We then turn to things a bit more natural, how do we achieve that luster in our hair without destroying it in the process? That’s where Herbal shampoos come in.
These herbal shampoos are good for dry hair and also do not cause any harm to our hairs. They are a lot more natural than most shampoos on the market and a good chunk of them are made without any parabens or sulfates. I’ve collected the list of best herbal Shampoo Manufacturer in India, which can ease up your searches for best Herbal Shampoo Manufacturer available in India. The shampoo is derived from the Hindi word “champi” and dates to 1762.
The shampoo industry in India has evolved extensively since the 1960s, which was then considered a lifestyle product in urban India. Rising awareness regarding the benefits of healthy hair among customers will generate revenue from 2017 to 2024. Consumers are switching to organic products over chemical-based products due to their refreshing properties and post-use benefits. The practice of using botanical ingredients among other various trends is adopted by several manufacturers.
Table of Contents
List of Herbal Shampoo Manufacturer in India
According to the Nielsen data, the shampoo segment is growing at around INR4000 crore as of January. This segment is growing by over 18% annually. There is a huge competition for a share of the pie in the shampoo segment. It enjoys one of the highest penetration in India, that is, around 80-85% across product categories in India. This requires the brands to keep innovating to stay ahead of the growing competition.
Below given the trusted and fresh list of Herbal Shampoo Manufacturer in India which you can choose accordingly. If you are thinking of starting your carrier in this field, these Herbal Shampoo Manufacturers will provide you with the best services regarding PCD Franchise, Pharma Contract manufacturing, etc. at very reasonable rates. Further below I have also given their registered address and types of Herbal shampoo they manufacture for your help.
The flagship brand of Vasu Healthcare, Trichup’s products are seen as the best in the business when it comes to comprehensive hair care solutions. Trichup’s range of products includes Oil, Shampoos, Serum, Hair Packs, Henna, and Hair Creams all of which are meticulously developed to give you healthy hair and treat specific conditions. Vasu Research Centre (VRC) is the R&D arm of Vasu Healthcare, handles Formulation Development, New Product development, pre-clinical studies, documentation for regulatory and marketing purposes.
Vasu Healthcare is regarded by its domestic and overseas clients as a system-driven yet flexible, modern, value-based, mid-sized, growth-oriented business partner. Exposure to harsh chemicals, soaps, hard water, harsh weather, and poor maintenance can lead to brittle, dull and damaged strands leading to hair loss. Trichup Shampoo has been formulated in a gentle yet effective cleansing base for everyday use. The range of Herbal shampoo includes:
- Trichup Natural Protein Shampoo: Trichup Shampoo – Natural Protein nourishes & conditions the hair by both, penetration and coating, and rebuilds strength, returns elasticity and reduces breakage.
- Trichup Healthy Long & Strong Shampoo: Trichup Herbal Shampoo – Healthy, Long & Strong contains the natural goodness of Aloe vera, Neem & Henna which are known to provide essential nourishment to the hair, in a gentle cleansing base.
- Trich up Hair Fall Control Shampoo: Trichup Herbal Shampoo – Hair Fall Control contains the natural goodness of Amla, Licorice & Bhringaraj, which are known to help reduce falling of hair, in a gentle cleansing base.
- Trichup Anti-Dandruff Shampoo: Trichup Herbal Shampoo – Anti-dandruff contains the natural goodness of exotic essential oils like Neem, Rosemary & Tea Tree which together protect scalp skin from causes of dandruff, in a gentle cleansing base.
Contact them – 967/4 G.I.D.C., MAKARPURA, VADODARA – 390010, GUJARAT, INDIA.
2. Khadi Natural Healthcare:
Khadi Natural Healthcare is a leading manufacturer, exporter and supplier for Khadi Natural products with the coverage of total 18 states and 35 authorized distributors in all over India. The company is exporting all around the world 25 Countries with above 50 authorize seller and distributors. Khadi Natural Healthcare is a leading manufacturer, exporter, and supplier for Khadi Natural products. With the coverage of a total of 18 states and 35 authorized distributors in all over India.
They are manufacturing their products under the guidance of qualify Ayurveda Doctors and of Herbal active ingredients which are formulating from organically grown pure plant extracts. The company is WHO, GMP, and ISO standards and incorporate the principles of the preservative recipe for everyday use. They are highly involves in the exclusive range of Beauty Products. These are available in direct contact with the clients.
The range of Herbal shampoo includes:
- Woody Sandal & Honey Cleanser – SLS & Paraben Free
- Herbal Amla & Bhringraj Cleanser- SLS & Paraben Free
- Herbal Henna Tulsi Extra Conditioning Cleanser- SLS & Paraben Free
- Neem & Aloe vera Herbal Cleanser- SLS & Paraben Free
- Herbal Satritha Cleanser
- Herbal Henna Tulsi Cleanser
- Shikakai & Honey Cleanser – SLS & Paraben Free
- Herbal Cleanser Honey & Vanilla
- Herbal Cleanser With Honey & Lemon
- Green Apple Conditioner Cleanser
- Herbal Amla & Reetha Cleanser
- Saffron, Tulsi & Reetha Cleanser
- Herbal Shikakai Cleanser
- Herbal Cleanser Honey & Almond
- Amla & Bhringraj Cleanser
- Herbal Cleanser Neem Sat
- Herbal Aloe vera Cleanser
Contact them – 703-705, Shahpuri Tower, Community Center, C-58, Near Cinepolis Janak Cinema, Janakpuri- 110058. New Delhi. India
Satthwa was started in 2016 with the introduction of the Satthwa Premium Hair Oil, since then the hair oil has benefited thousands of men & women and the success of which has paved the way to launching other natural beauty products. At Satthwa they believe in “pure to the core” and all their products are from Grade A pure ingredients without the use of harmful chemicals. They bring out products which are not just for aesthetics but also possess the ability to make a real difference in their lives.
Satthwa means ‘pure’ in Sanskrit. Started back in 2016, we have now shipped over 40,000 orders. They pride in making products which bring a positive change in their customers lives. The company has used 100% pure Tea Tree essential oil (Melaleuca oil) which is known for its anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties & Lemon oil which is known to fight dandruff since ages. They also make these shampoo SLS / Paraben / Silicone free so that it does not irritate the skin and also does not cause damage to scalp and hair in the long run.
The range of Herbal shampoo includes:
- Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo: Argan oil shampoo, a restorative shampoo. They have included Argan oil, Jojoba oil, Avocado oil, Almond oil, Coconut oil and Botanical Keratin in this shampoo. Infused with nourishing oils. Free from harmful sulfate & parabens, this shampoo suits all hair types including colored & treated hair!
- Anti-Dandruff Shampoo: Their anti-dandruff shampoo is from the goodness of Argan oil, Almond oil, Jojoba oil, etc and is also infuse with essential oils like Lemon oil and Tea Tree oil. These natural ingredients will keep your scalp nourished while being tough on dandruff.
Contact them – A5. G.F. Lane #1. Saidulajab. New Delhi (India)
4. Forest Essentials:
Forest Essentials is an authentic, traditional skincare brand with its foundations in the ancient science of Ayurveda. Adopting traditional formulations and methods of manufacturing, the brand uses only the purest, fresh seasonal, and natural ingredients. Their products are certified 100% natural and inspired by Ayurveda recipes by the ministry of AYUSH. They conform to the highest quality control standards. Their products are non-toxic, not tested on animals, and unadulterated without the use of parabens, sulfates, chemical sunscreens, and synthetic fragrances.
A pioneer in the Luxury Ayurveda segment, today it has become the quintessential Indian beauty brand that combines the ancient beauty rituals of Ayurveda with a stylish, modern aesthetic for a more relevant emphasis on efficacy, sensorial experience, and pleasure of usage. The company celebrates the rich knowledge and heritage of India through its products, sourcing rare ingredients from different parts of the country. The range of Herbal shampoo includes:
- Hair Cleanser Amla, Honey & Mulethi: This nutrient-rich sulfate-free hair and scalp cleanser, suitable for all hair types, is prepared with Ayurvedic infusions of Amla, Nalini, Haritaki, Soya Protein, Pure Coconut Oil, to leave hair with a natural luster, swing, and fragrance.
- Hair Cleanser Bhringraj & Shikakai: An ideal, sulfate-free hair and scalp cleanser that controls hair thinning, breakage and promotes regrowth. Infused with Bhringraj, for its ability to improve hair growth and reduce hair fall, and with Shikakai and Liquorice, which help to control dandruff and stimulate the growth of new hair.
- Japapatti & Brahmi Hair shampoo: The ultimate remedy for dry, damaged and chemically treated hair. This sulfate-free hair and scalp cleanser is enriches with Hibiscus flower infusion and Brahmi extract to rejuvenate the scalp, deeply nourish the hair and restrict hair fall.
Contact them – B-15, 2nd Floor, Sector 3, Noida – 201301
5. Rajasthan Aushdhalaya Pvt. Ltd.:
Rajasthan Aushdhalaya Pvt. Ltd. is one of the leading Herbal Shampoo Manufacturer in India. Their organization holds expertise in offering premium quality Herbal Shampoo to the clients at market leading prices. They make sure to process these products using optimum quality. With great pleasure to introduce their organization manufacturing products for Rajasthan Aushdhalaya Pvt. Ltd., has been deeply & successfully involved in the manufacturing of Ayurvedic medicine & consumer products.
From the humble beginning in the place in Rajasthan, India, it has come a long way today to become the most popular herbal product manufacturing and marketing company of the world. Overall, we have successfully transformed ourselves as a professionally managed enterprise. The range of Herbal shampoo includes:
- Namira Herbal Shampoo: Namira Herbal Shampoo Contains Combination of Important Herbs such as Amla, Bhringraj, Aloe vera, Henna, Shikakai, Neem, Tulsi, Nagarmotha, which helps to overcome the Hair problems and makes your Hair Silky & Shiny.
- Aloe Vera Shampoo: Namira Aloe Vera Herbal Shampoo is an anti-dandruff shampoo. It also prevents hair loss and revitalizes hair roots which help in nourishing the hair growth. The gentle cleansing action and perfect PH balance makes your hair soft & shiny, chemical-free and suits all types of hair.
Contact them – Rajasthan Aushadhalaya Private Limited Salim Diwan(Director) RAPL House, A Wing, Killedar Commercial Apartment Opposite MTNL Office, SV Road, Jogeshwari West, Mumbai – 400102, Maharashtra, India
6. Victoria London Personal Care Products:
Victoria London Personal Care Products, are among the few names in the domain of skin and hair care products. That is known for its outstanding quality, timely service as well as customer-oriented approach. They have entered the market, as a manufacturer to cater to the needs of numerous buyers. Who are looking for reliable personal care products? Their assortment of Herbal Hair Care Shampoo, Hair Oil, Cream, Conditioner, etc. is carefully formulates at their well-maintain production facility based in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Keep your hair long and silky by using our Herbal Hair Shampoos which are available in different types and with several specifications. They contain natural ingredients that will not harm your hair and will definitely give you the best result. They are featuring by good shelf life, simple to apply, non-allergic nature, great results and many more. These shampoos come in various fragrances and are sought among girls & ladies to maintain the health of their hair. The Herbal Hair Shampoos are highly reliable. The range of Herbal shampoo includes:
- Hair Color Protect Shampoo: This type of shampoo is free from harmful chemicals, effective against many hair color damaging issues, skin-friendly nature and has zero side-effects, as it has been prepared from superlative quality natural ingredients with advanced processing methodologies and approved the formula.
- Hair Damage Control Shampoo: It is simple to apply, and very much useful in inhibiting split problems, avoiding hair loss, and making the hair look shiny, silky and attractive.
- Tulsi Amla Heena Herbal Shampoo: Tulsi Amla Heena Herbal Shampoo that introduced by their prestigious company under the brand of Victoria London. It is a highly effective formula for nourishing the hair and making them silky, healthier, stronger, shiny and thickener.
Contact them – 503 Dalamal Chambers, 29 New Marine Lines, Mumbai – 400020, Maharashtra, India
7. Vinayak Industries:
Vinayak Industries, running a business from New Delhi is a leading name in the field of Ayurveda and Beauty Care Products. The company is under the leadership of experienced chemists, cosmetic experts, and Ayurveda specialists. The company claims itself as a quality certify supplier of Hair Oil, Shampoo, Face Wash, Instant Glow Creams, and other beauty care products. For ensuring a hassle-free and on-time delivery of products, they employ innovative technologies and materials for their packing, storage, and shipment.
For them, clients value a lot and we make all possible efforts to provide a highly satisfying solution to them. Last but not least, their quality control wing keeps checking each product category on the basis of its quality and effectiveness. Their herbal Shampoos are of superior quality and standards. These Shampoos not only preserve the environment but are a true value for your money. The range of Herbal shampoo includes:
- Rose Herbal Shampoo: To cater to the various demands of their clients. Their company is involves in manufacturing and exporting Rose Herbal Shampoo. This shampoo cleanses the hair deeply and gently from root to tip combining the best of nature. It is ideal for all hair types and revitalizes them with natural care. Rose Herbal Shampoo has excellent anti-oxidant and anti-bacterial properties that moisturizes and conditions your scalp & hair.
- Satritha Herbal Shampoo: The shampoo contains pure satreetha extracts along with other natural ingredients such as shikakai or amla. It provides incredible shine and softness to the hair as well as has curative effects on falling and splitting of hair. This shampoo is prepare by the herbal base and helps in soothing your scalp as well as providing relief from headache or dandruff.
Contact them – Shahdara, Delhi – 110095, India
8. Denajee Health Care Products:
Denajee Health Care Products is one of the leading Herbal Shampoo Manufacturer in India. They have their own In-House manufacturing unit at Kashipur, Uttrakhand. The company strictly follows all the standards or Guidelines of quality ISO 9001 & G.M.P (Goods Manufacturing Practices). Their Plant manufactures in a massively spreading Area. And is equippe with HI-Tech Machines, Tools And Facilities That Eases their Process Of Extracting Products From Herbs.
Moreover, they Also Have A Separate Packing Department, Where their Product Gets Pack In Moisture-Tight Material. Which Ensures Their Safe Storage And Transit, Prior To Dispatch. Their Products Are Extensively appreciates by their clients for Balanced Composition, High Effectiveness, And Nourishment. Our Range Is Easily Available In The Market Under The Brand Name- DENAJEE & RESPIYR. Apart From Outstanding Quality, their Attractive Packaging Makes them The First Choice Of their Customers. The range of Herbal shampoo includes:
- Satreetha Shampoo
- Anti Dandruff Shampoo
- Amla Shikakai Shampoo
- Aloe Vera Shampoo
Contact them – Guru Kripa Kunj, Opp. Madhubani Colony, Kanth Road, MORADABAD (Uttar Pradesh)- 244001 (INDIA)
The global herbal shampoo market size has been exceeding USD by 5 billion in 2020, growing at a CAGR of 2.5%. The herbal shampoos are growing at a higher rate as compared to health and anti-dandruff shampoo segments. So, if you are the one who is thinking to start your own company then it can be a great business idea for you as well. Connect yourself to the best Herbal Shampoo Manufacturer in India and avail the benefits. We hope, we provided you the best information regarding the Herbal Shampoo Manufacturer in India.
For more feel free to contact us anytime.