Hazmat Suit Manufacturers in India – Hazmat suits are barriers formed of plastic, fabric, and rubber, along with an independent source of oxygen. They protect workers by separating them from their hazardous environment. The infection control & biohazard segment of the hazmat suits market is estimated to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The recent Coronavirus outbreak and the increasing waste that is being generated by the healthcare segment are responsible for the high growth of this segment.
In this recent article, we will be giving our readers all the details of some of the top Hazmat Suit Manufacturers in India. India is one of the fastest-growing markets for hazmat suits considering the increase in the end-use applications, due to the increase in the economic activities in this region. The Level A type of hazmat suits provides maximum safety when compared to the other type of suite types. This is the reason the hazmat suits are predominantly used in the case of infectious diseases.
Furthermore, increased demand for hazmat suits after the outbreak of Coronavirus, a growing number of nuclear power plants worldwide, significant growth in the global chemical industry, high R&D investments in the life sciences industry, the rapid growth of pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries are the other factors driving the Hazmat suits market globally.
Table of Contents
List of Top Hazmat Suit Manufacturers in India
The major players in this market have been identified to be DuPont Inc. (U.S.), Lakeland Industries Inc (U.S.), Kimberly Clark Corporation (U.S.), and Alpha Pro Tech (Canada). Here below we have provided the details of some of the Best Hazmat Suit Manufacturers in India. Choose from the given Hazmat Suit Manufacturers in India and make your choice successful.
1. Shiva Industries:
Shiva Industries established in the year 1992. The company takes immense pride in introducing themselves as a prominent manufacturing and supplying organization of Industrial Safety Products. They use premium quality raw materials and advanced technologies to manufacture their range. In order to provide the utmost security and efficient performance their team of engineers and experts test and verify the products range starting from the procurement of raw materials till the final dispatch.
With various dimensions and specifications, these products are available at a cost-competitive price. They also offer the facility of customizing the products according to the user’s approach. Shiva Industries offer a vast range of Hazmat Suit that includes:
- Chemical MAX Suit
- Chemical Protective Suit
- Chem MAX Suit
- Chemical Gloves Chemical Kit
The Hazmat Suit product description include:
- Feature: Waterproof, Breathable, Acid proof, Disposable
- Wear Type: Not Reflective
- Gender: Female, Male
- Do you fulfill sample orders: Yes
- Size: Medium, Large, Free Size, Small
- Color: As per available or order
- Application: Chemical Industries
- High-density polyethylene film barrier laminated to spun-bond polypropylene Substrate
- Constructed with stitched and taped seams for superior protection and strength.
- Design features double zip/storm flap front fastening for improved protection and quick and easy donning and removal.
- Lightweight and flexible material for optimum comfort and protection.
- Reinforced knee-pads for comfort & durability.
- Bright yellow color for easy identification.
- Certified to EN 14126 for protection against infective agents.
Contact them – B-7, Vardhman City II Plaza, Asaf Ali Road, Old Delhi, New Delhi – 110002, Delhi, India
2. Woven Fabric Company:
Woven Fabric Company has attained an unrivaled position in the Indian & Global market offering unmatched quality Hazmat Suit. These are well made using high-quality fabric manufactured by us and meet the requirements in Educational Institutions, Engineering, Hospitals, Offices, Security Industries, etc. Besides, their 2 manufacturing units help them in the production of these uniforms all year-round. They are a manufacturer, exporter, trader, and supplier of coveralls, Uniform Fabrics, and Uniform Garments.
The company is the leading manufacturer of coveralls in both short sleeve coverall & long sleeve coverall under their renowned brand “French Terrain”. They manufacture coveralls in 2/2 gabardine weave in 100% cotton, terry cotton, polyester-cotton, polyester viscose, 100% polyester, Nomex, etc; with various finishes like oil repellent, water repellent, chemical resistant, chemical repellent, stain-resistant, fire retardant, hydrophilic, hydrophobic, etc.
Their coveralls & protective wears have distinctive features of high durability, high tensile strength, good tear strength, colorfastness, pilling resistant, skin-friendly, shrinkage control, soft feel, comfort wear, and perfect fit. They also make coveralls & protective wears with reflective tapes & logo embroidered or printed as per buyer requirement. Its product description includes:
- Color: Blue
- Pattern: Plain
- Sleeve Type: Long Sleeve
- Fabric: Cotton
- Delivery Time: 60-90 days
- Port Of Dispatch: Mumbai
- Production Capacity: 300000 pieces per month
- Packaging Details: Carton Packing
Contact them – Unit No. 109-111, Kailash Commercial Complex L. B. S. Marg, Vikhroli West, Mumbai – 400083, Maharashtra, India
3. Pooja Industries Private Limited :
Pooja Industries Private Limited established in the year 1997. The company took up its first step in the fashion industry as manufacturer and exporter of Acrylic Fabric, Army Uniform Fabric, Cashmilon Fabric and much more are known for their perfect finish, attractive look, and intricate designs. They derive great pleasure in developing quality as well as fabric patterns as per the requirements of their buyers. They have a small lot size dyeing machines for yarn and fabric dyeing. Nominal changes are changed for sampling.
The company excels in setting up the new style in this domain by providing easy payment modes, prompt delivery, and competitive price which keeps them moving ahead in this era of stiff market competition. As a quality destined organization, their sole mission is to produce high-quality garments, which meets the demand of prevailing market trends. Backed by a robust infrastructural base and team of highly diligent professionals they are committed to providing maximum benefits and value to their clients.
They are one of the leading manufacturers and wholesaler traders of Hazmat Suit. Its product description includes:
- Size: Free Size
- Material: PP
- Color: Yellow
- GSM: 160-180
- Application: Hospitals
- Packaging: Type Bag
Contact them – B-32-1233/A, Street No. 4, Gehlewal Industrial Area Rahon Road, Ghelewal, Ludhiana – 141007, Punjab, India
4. Speciality Safety Engineer:
Speciality Safety Engineer established in the year 2008. As a customer-centric organization, they always strive to offer the highest quality products adequately customized to serve the specific technical and commercial requirements within given budgetary constraints of our esteemed clientele. Chemical Protective Garment manufactured by them helps in protecting workers from life-threatening hazards at the workplace. More product details include:
- Product Type: Coveralls, Jackets, Pants & Shorts, Shirts & Tops
- Material: polyethylene, polypropylene Substrate
- Size: Small, Medium, Large, All Sizes
- Gender: Unisex
- Colour: Yellow
- Protective Type: Type 3 & 4
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Unit
- Item Code: PRSM-PPE-CPC-CRS-2607
- Delivery Time: Immediate delivery ex-stock
- Port Of Dispatch; Major domestic and international ports in the vicinity of our dispatch sites
- Production Capacity; 140 percent of our peak monthly dispatches during the last 3 years
- Packaging Details: Standard / custom-made packaging for Domestic / Export delivery as per customer need.
- Payment Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit)/T/T (Bank Transfer)/D/P/D/A/Other
Other product features include:
- CT1S428E— Lightweight, disposable and cost-effective chemical suit for protection against splashes and sprays of hazardous chemicals in Type 3 & 4 Applications
- High-density polyethylene film barrier laminated to spun-bond polypropylene Substrate
- Constructed with stitched and taped seams for superior protection and strength
- Design features double zip/storm flap front fastening for improved protection and quick and easy donning and removal
- Lightweight and flexible material for optimum comfort and protection
- Reinforced knee-pads for comfort & durability
- Bright yellow color for easy identification
- Our Chemical Safety Suit being lightweight but sturdy offers comfort along with protection
- This Chemical Safety Clothing is available in customized styles also and colors as per customer’s demand.
Their quality management team inspects and tests before it is dispatched to customers.
Contact them – A-304, Raj Cresent, Royal Complex, Eksar Road, Borivali West Mumbai – 400091, Maharashtra, India
This information about the Hazmat Suit Manufacturers in India provided in my blog is genuine in all forms. These companies not only provide you with quality products but also helps to establish your business. Or you can contact us directly.