Sodium Hypochlorite Manufacturers in India – Sodium hypochlorite (NaOCl), also known as bleach is a pale greenish-yellow color diluted solution. NaOCl is an unstable, and highly corrosive solution with a pungent odor. It is used as an oxidizer, bleaching agent, or as a disinfectant. It is mainly used in the water treatment industry, for removal of fouling smell from water, and also as a water disinfectant and surface purifier. Thinking of investing in the Sodium hypochlorite market then choose from the best Sodium Hypochlorite Manufacturers in India.
Increasing demand for sodium hypochlorite from the water treatment industry is a major factor propelling the growth of the global sodium hypochlorite market. In addition, increasing the adoption of sodium hypochlorite for medical and household purposes is another factor expected to further fuel the growth of the target market in the near future. Furthermore, the rising use of sodium hypochlorite as an oxidizing agent in the chemical industry is further expected to support the growth of the target market in the near future.
However, stringent government regulations on the use of sodium hypochlorite is a major factor hampering the growth of the global sodium hypochlorite market to a certain extent over the forecast period.
List of Top Sodium Hypochlorite Manufacturers in India
Some of the market players include AGC group, Sunbelt Chemical Corporations, Orica Watercare, and Shanghai Polymet Commodities Ltd., Solvay Chem, Sumitomo Chemicals, Akzo Nobel and Aditya, Vertex Chemicals, JSC Kaustik, and HECG. among many others. Further, we are describing some of the leading Sodium Hypochlorite Manufacturers in India with their company details and product details. Read the article carefully ad make your choice.
1. Vizag Chemical:
Vizag Chemical is a Chemical manufacturing company catering exclusively to the needs of the marine industry. In a short span of 12 years the company has established itself as one of the leading wholesale suppliers of a wide range of chemicals for Marine industries internationally and other local industries and plants. Their client list bears testimony to this.
Vizag chemical is one of the leading Sodium hypochlorite chemical exporter, chemical manufacturer, chemical supplier, and chemical distributors in India. They have a wide range of chemicals that we manufacture and supply around the world. With years of experience in the field, today Vizag chemical is the biggest all chemicals manufacturers in India. Making deals worldwide and having a long list of clients. Its uses and application include:
- Bleaching: Household bleach is, in general, a solution containing 3-8% sodium hypochlorite, by weight, and 0.01-0.05% sodium hydroxide; the sodium hydroxide is used to slow the decomposition of sodium hypochlorite into sodium chloride and sodium chlorate.
- Cleaning: Sodium hypochlorite has destaining properties. Among other applications, it can be used to remove mold stains, dental stains caused by fluorosis, and stains on crockery, especially those caused by the tannins in tea. It has also been used in laundry detergents and as a surface cleaner.
- Deodorizing: Sodium hypochlorite has deodorizing properties, which go hand in hand with its cleaning properties.
- Water treatment: Sodium hypochlorite solutions have been used to treat dilute cyanide wastewater, such as electroplating wastes. In batch treatment operations, sodium hypochlorite has been used to treat more concentrated cyanide wastes, such as silver cyanide plating solutions.
Contact them – Plot No. E-33, Auto Nagar, Pedagantyada, Near Fire Station – Power Station, Visakhapatnam-530044, Andhra Pradesh, India
2. Aditya Birla Chemicals (India) Limited (ABCIL):
Aditya Birla Chemicals (India) Limited (ABCIL), formerly Bihar Caustic and Chemicals Limited, was incorporated as a joint venture between the Aditya Birla Group and the Bihar State Industrial Development Corporation Limited. The unit was set up in Palamu district of Bihar (now in Jharkhand) with the prime objective of catering to Hindalco’s caustic soda requirements and contributing towards the economic development of the backward region.
Sodium hypochlorite is an excellent sterilizer, oxidizer, and decoloring agent. ABCIL manufactures high-quality sodium hypochlorite which is used to make disinfectants and a variety of pharmaceutical drugs. It is also widely used for water treatment. Its Industrial applications include:
- Food: Sodium hypochlorite is known to be a germicide and fungicide. Due to these properties, it is used in sugar industries to inhibit bacterial growth.
- Home and personal care: As a bleaching agent, germicide, and disinfectant, sodium hypochlorite is used in the production of various home care products.
- Pharmaceuticals: Sodium hypochlorite becomes a crucial input in the manufacture of various medicines.
- Water purification: Sodium hypochlorite is commonly used for the treatment of industrial water and pool chlorination.
Contact them – “Ghanshyam Kunj”, Garhwa Road, PO Rehal, Palamau, Jharkhand 822124
3. Aarsha Chemicals Private Limited:
Aarsha Chemicals Private Limited established in the year 1977. The company is one of the most trusted manufacturers and traders of Antiseptics & Fungicides. The offered range is Hi-Tech Disinfectants, Pharmaceutical Disinfectant, and Sterile Disinfectant. These products are widely appreciated in the market for being effective and accurate in composition. Apart from in-house testing, they also avail of the services of chemical/microbiological test laboratories to check the quality of our products.
They have received technical backup from U.S. experts and consultants regarding the use of our Hand Sanitizer and disinfectants. Their organization has earned immense market appreciation, owing to the superior quality of its chemicals. They also deliver their consignments to the clients within the stipulated period of time. In order to attain maximum client satisfaction, they maintain a cordial relation with their existing customers. They are a leading Manufacturer of sodium hypochlorite solution from Navi Mumbai, India. Product details include:
- Minimum Order Quantity: 100 Unit
- Packing Size: 5 ltr
- Brand: Aarsha
- Concentration: 3-8%, 50 Ppm-1.5%
- Form: Liquid
- Chlorine: 3.81 -5.72% w/w
- Packaging type: Plastic Can
Area of application:
- Disinfectant for Hospital and Pharma Industry.
- Food Processing Units and for drinking & process water.
Contact them – Plot No. 17/27, MIDC Industrial Area, Taloja, District Raigad, Navi Mumbai- 410 208, Maharashtra, India
4. Rx Marine International:
Rx Marine International established in the year 1996. They are one of the leadig manufacturers of Sodium Hypochlorite. A 12% solution is widely used in waterworks for the chlorination of water and a 15% solution is more commonly used for the disinfection of wastewater in treatment plants. Highest hypochlorite (HTH) is sold for chlorination of swimming pools and contains approximately 30% calcium hypochlorite. The crystalline salt is also sold for the same use; this salt usually contains less than 50% of calcium hypochlorite.
- Disinfectant and germicide, especially in the sterilization of water.
- Making wool unshrinkable and in the manufacture of chloroform.
- For the purpose of disinfection and bleaching, a weak soln. ( 1.2 % ) is used. For purifying water 0.02 to 0 .2% volumetric is sufficient Potable Water Treatment
- Aquatics and Pools.
- Odor Control/Corrosion Control.
- Food & Beverage Processing.
- Wastewater Treatment.
- Cooling Towers, Inland Power.
- Stations & Industry.
- Irrigation Systems.
Handling and Storage Precautions:
- Do not store adjacent to chemicals that may react if spillage occurs.
- Comply with Oman regulations, when shipped. If closed containers become heated, vent to release decomposition products (main oxygen under normal decomposition).
- Do not mix or contaminate with ammonia, hydrocarbons, acids, alcohol, or ethers.
Do Not Reuse Containers:
Product residues may remain in containers. All label precautions MUST be observe. Dispose of container in a manner meeting government regulations.
The product should be completely removed from containers. Material that cannot be used or chemically reprocessed should be disposed of, in a manner meeting government regulations.
A weak soln. (1.2 %) is used. For purifying water 0.02 to 0.2 % volumetric is sufficient for Potable Water Treatment.
Contact them – Road to Palmbeach Road’s bridge, Sector 30A, Vashi, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 400705
5. Nutan Chemicals:
Nutan Chemicals established in the year 1980. The company set up its organization, Nutan Chemicals, as manufacturers and suppliers of Acids, Cleaning Chemicals, Powders, Solvents, General Chemicals, Chemical Supplies Rust Treatment Chemicals, Thinners, and we did so with a mission. In pursuit of quality, they raise the bar of our standard with the introduction of every new product. Their team of highly qualified, skilled, and hardworking professionals shares their mission of sustainable development through our integrated product range.
The product line-up from the house of Nutan is positive in its research and development and comes aimed towards full service to the client. They have engineered their products in a way towards fulfilling the requirements of large and small-scale operations with equality. Additionally, their engineers have kept in sight the requirement to make our production extremely user friendly.
Sodium Hypochlorite comes as an excellent disinfectant liquid chemical meant for potable water sterilization. The concentration of their output is almost equivalent to about 1 liter. Per 50,000 liter of water applied. Their solvent does not depend upon variables such as amount, temperature, and moisture conditions at all. They come at industry leading prices. Other product details include:
- Form: Liquid
- Composition: Sodium cation (Na+ ) and a Hypochlorite anion
- Relative Density: 1,1 (5,5 percent watery solution)
- Inflammable: Yes
- Melting point: 18 degrees C
Contact them – Nilesh Khatri (Managing Director) No. J- 37, M. I. D. C., Bhosari Pune – 411026 Maharashtra, India
In terms of geography, Asia Pacific is the dominant consumer of sodium hypochlorite riding on high sales of household bleaching products to its large population. Major industrial economies including China, India, Japan, and South Korea are the major consumers of sodium hypochlorite for application in wastewater treatment, household products, dental care, and chemical industry. Two of the most populated countries, China and India are situated in Asia.
For more information about Sodium Hypochlorite Manufacturers in India contact Pharmaadda.