Pharma Companies in Europe – Europe accounts for 22% of world pharmaceutical sales and during the period 2012-2017 and 18% of sales of new drugs were on the European market. The total volume of medicinal products consumed globally is set to grow about 3% annually through 2021 and estimations point to a compound annual growth rate of 4 percent by 2022. So if you thinking of making your own name in the European pharmaceutical market so here is our next blow which has a proper listing of Top and Best Pharma Companies in Europe.
Europe has a complex biotech landscape: hundreds of companies, multiple paths to innovation and financing, and marked differences among countries. Half of today’s biotech companies are based in France, Germany, and the United Kingdom. In fact, the United Kingdom has not only played a disproportionate part in multiple technologies and disease areas but also been home to 35 percent of all biotech start-ups in Europe since 2012.
Germany is the best universal area for the examination, creation, and appropriation of pharmaceuticals at an extraordinarily elevated level. Around 1170 pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies with in excess of 128,000 laborers work in Germany. Notwithstanding all around fruitful endeavors, the industry made out of in excess of 800 medium-sized companies and youthful biotech company.
Belgium, the Netherlands, and Switzerland are also growing, although from a lower base. In contrast, biotech start-up activity in France, Germany, and Sweden has decelerated over the past few years. Here is the updated list of Top Pharma Companies in Europe in 2021.
List of Top Pharma Companies in Europe
The ranking of the top pharmaceutical companies in Europe has been compiled from pharmaadda revenue figures, which are based on sales of prescription medicines, including generics drugs. The rankings include historical data from 2014 to 2016 and forecast data for 2020 to 2023.
1. Alexion Pharmaceuticals, Inc.:
Alexion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. established in the year 1992. Its mission is to transform the lives of people affected by rare diseases and devastating conditions by continuously innovating and creating meaningful value in all that they do. They are committed to delivering safe and effective products that meet or exceed the requirements of their patients and their customers
They have delivered transformative medicines for people with paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria (PNH), atypical hemolytic uremic syndrome (aHUS), anti-aquaporin-4 (AQP4) antibody-positive neuromyelitis optica spectrum disorder (NMOSD), generalized Myasthenia Gravis (gMG), hypophosphatasia (HPP), and lysosomal acid lipase deficiency (LAL-D). Serving people living with rare diseases and their families is their unwavering mission – they are their guiding stars. They act with integrity, urgency, and discipline because we know that lives are at stake.
Their medicines list include:
- ANDEXXA: Andexxa is the first and only specific reversal agent for apixaban- or rivaroxaban-treated patients with life-threatening or uncontrolled bleeding
- KANUMA: KANUMA (sebelipase alfa) is indicated for the treatment of patients with a diagnosis of lysosomal acid lipase deficiency (LAL-D).
- SOLIRIS: SOLIRIS works by selectively inhibiting the activation of specific proteins in the complement system (C5a and C5b), which play a role in the pathophysiology of multiple rare diseases.
- STRENSIQ®: Strensiq is a prescription medicine used to treat people with perinatal/infantile- and juvenile-onset hypophosphatasia (HPP).
- ULTOMIRIS®: ULTOMIRIS is the first and only long-acting C5 inhibitor administered every 8 weeks in adults.
Contact them- Alexion Pharma GmbH Giesshübelstrasse 30 8045 Zürich, Switzerland
2. Roche Pharmaceutical:
F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG is a Swiss multinational healthcare company that operates worldwide under two divisions: Pharmaceuticals and Diagnostics. The company established in the year 1896. The pharmaceuticals company controls the American biotechnology pharmaceutical company Genentech, which is an entirely possessed subsidiary, and the Japanese biotechnology pharmaceutical company Chugai Pharmaceuticals, just as the United States-based Ventana.
They focus on finding new medicines that help patients live longer, better lives and evolve the practice of medicine. Roche Pharmaceuticals is focused on translating excellence in science into effective medicines for patients. It combines cutting-edge research at Roche, Genentech in the US, Chugai in Japan, and over 150 partners worldwide with global scale and reach in clinical development, manufacturing, and commercial operations.
Focusing on oncology, immunology, ophthalmology, infectious diseases, and neuroscience, we firmly believe in the tremendous potential to translate science into therapies that reduce human suffering and help people live longer and healthier lives. The medicine list includes:
- Actemra/RoActemra (tocilizumab)
- Alecensa (alectinib)
- CellCept (mycophenolate mofetil)
- Copegus (ribavirin)
- Enspryng (satralizumab)
- Erivedge (vismodegib)
- Gazyva/Gazyvaro (obinutuzumab)
- Herceptin (trastuzumab)
- Herceptin SC / Herceptin Hylecta (trastuzumab hyaluronidase)
- MabThera SC / Rituxan Hycela (rituximab hyaluronidase)
- Madopar (levodopa benserazide)
- Phesgo (pertuzumab trastuzumab hyaluronidase)
- Polivy (polatuzumab vedotin)
- Roaccutane/Accutane (isotretinoin)
- Rocephin (ceftriaxone)
- Rozlytrek (entrectinib)
- Xeloda (capecitabine)
- Xofluza (baloxavir marboxil)
- Zelboraf (vemurafenib)
Contact them – F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. Investor Relations CH-4070 Basel Switzerland Europe
3. Nordic Group:
The company established in the year 1995. Nordic Group is a privately owned pan-European pharmaceutical company with a presence in 17 countries. It focuses on the development and commercialization of niche hospitals, and orphan products to respond to unmet medical needs. The company expertise relies on the development and sales of its own products, but also on partner products acquired at various stages of development.
Nordic Group marketing & sales activities are operated in Europe under two different corporate identities i.e. Nordic Drugs and Nordic Pharma. The company aims at developing products that address the unmet medical needs of healthcare professionals and patients.
Nordic Group has always maintained a tradition of developing successful partnerships with third parties in addition to its own development projects. Nordic Group also offers US, Japanese, and other non-European companies the opportunity to take advantage of Nordic’s knowledge of the European markets and forges broad partnerships to develop, register, and commercialize their products in Europe.
They aim at developing products that address the unmet medical needs of healthcare professionals and patients. Today, Nordic has a range of highly specialized proprietary and in-licensed products in the following therapeutic areas:
Contact them – 254, bd Saint-Germain, 75007 Paris Europe
The company was framed as Sanofi-Aventis in 2004. Sanofi is a full individual from the European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries and Associations (EFPIA), Biotechnology Industry Company (BIO), and Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America (PhRMA). Sanofi takes part in the innovative work, assembling and showcasing of pharmaceutical medications basically in the remedy advertise, yet the firm likewise creates over-the-counter drugs.
The company covers seven significant helpful regions: cardiovascular, focal sensory system, diabetes, inside medication, oncology, thrombosis, and antibodies. At Sanofi, they are harnessing diverse, state-of-the-art technology platforms to pioneer new medicines that target the root causes of disease and help restore the health of people fighting chronic illness. Sanofi’s R&D people group is comprised of researchers, doctors, experts, item and assembling specialists and world-class trendsetters, every one of whom adds to its logical administration.
The product list includes:
- Adacel® Tetanus Toxoid, Reduced Diphtheria Toxoid and Acellular Pertussis Vaccine Absorbed
- Adlyxin® (lixisenatide injection)
- Admelog® (insulin lispro injection) 100 Units/mL
- Apidra® (insulin glulisine injection) 100 Units/mL
- Imogam® Rabies-HT Rabies Immune Globulin (Human) USP, Heat Treated
- IMOVAX® RABIES Rabies Vaccine (Human Diploid Cell)
- Lantus® (insulin glargine injection)
- Lovenox® (enoxaparin sodium injection)
- Menactra® Meningococcal (Groups A, C, Y and W-135) Polysaccharide Diphtheria Toxoid Conjugate Vaccine
- Mozobil (plerixafor) injection
- Multaq® (dronedarone) 400 mg Tablets
- Pentacel® Diphtheria and Tetanus Toxoids and Acellular Pertussis Adsorbed, Inactivated Poliovirus and
- Haemophilus b Conjugate (Tetanus Toxoid Conjugate) Vaccine
- Priftin® (rifapentine) Tablets
- Soliqua® 100/33 (insulin glargine and lixisenatide injection) 100 Units/mL and 33 mcg/mL
- Synvisc-One® (hylan G-F 20)
- Synvisc® (hylan G-F 20)
- TENIVAC® Tetanus and Diphtheria Toxoids Adsorbed
- Thymoglobulin Anti-thymocyte Globulin (Rabbit)
- Toujeo® (insulin glargine injection) 300 Units/mL
Contact them – 54 rue La Boétie 75008 Paris FRANCE Europe
5. Bayer AG:
Bayer AG is a German multinational pharmaceutical and life sciences company and one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world, At Pharmaceuticals, their largest segment in terms of sales, they focus on researching, developing, and marketing specialty-focused innovative medicines that provide significant clinical benefit and value, primarily in the therapeutic areas of cardiology, oncology, gynecology, hematology, and ophthalmology.
In this way, they are addressing the growing requirements of patients, physicians, health care payers, and regulatory agencies. With their innovative products, they seek to achieve therapeutic benefit for patients, while at the same time satisfying the growing requirements of physicians and health insurers.
Established in Barmen in 1863 as a dyestuff plant, Bayer’s first and most popular item was ibuprofen. In 1898 Bayer trademarked the name heroin for the medication diacetylmorphine and promoted it as a hack suppressant and non-addictive substitute for morphine until 1910. Their product list includes:
- Betaferon™ / Betaseron™
- Bollgard II™ XtendFlex™ Cotton
- Climate FieldView™
- DroughtGard™ Hybrids
- Gadavist™ / Gadovist™
- Harness™ Branded Herbicides
- Intacta RR2 Pro™
- Jaydess™ / Skyla™
Contact them – Bayer AG 51368 Leverkusen, Germany Europe
These are the list of Top Pharma Companies in Europe with their proper details and contact address. You can choose any of these pharma companies according to your choice, For more information contact Pharmaadda.