PCD Pharma Companies Price List – PCD Pharma is a beneficial business nowadays and eventually, it grows by the time. Opting future in PCD pharma lines should be beneficial for the individual who is thinking of starting Pharma business. The first thing that comes in your mind before opting career in PCD pharma line is PCD Pharma companies Price List and product list. So we are sharing the list of product list with price of top PCD pharma companies in India.
PCD in pharma is a term that is mainly used for marketing right in the Pharmaceutical companies. PCD pharma is a Propaganda cum distribution. Pharma PCD is a term which provides business opportunities for both Pharma company and Distributors to associate at mutual benefits where pharma companies provide products and distributors or pcd associate provides selling and marketing support. In other words, PCD is also referred to as Medicine Franchise.
Small and medium-sized pharmaceutical companies who don’t have adequate resources to recruit own sales team and can’t sell or market products at the state or country-level basis, generally require pcd or marketing associates who work for them. Companies provide them products at a net price basis that are approximately 25–30% (Not all) to MRP. PCD Pharma Price list may include GST code, Tax percentage of each product.
Calculation of product price list why it is important for PCD Pharma wholesalers and distributors?
PCD Pharma Companies have a simple calculation to finalize their PCD Pharma Companies Price List. Most of franchisee and PCD companies finalized their Price List and MRP’s, according to market conditions, and according to their competitors. Here I have given step to step information about calculating PCD Pharma Companies Price List.
- PCD pharma company’s Raw material cost is the basis of the net rate calculation. PCD companies provide medicines to their franchisees, on a net price basis.
- Their Net PCD Pharma Companies Price List is calculated by the following formulas: Total Cost = Manufacturing cost + Packing Material Cost + Taxes + Transportation + Promotion Material + Expenses. Net Rate = Total cost X percentage of margin.
- The Percentage of the margin of PCD Pharma Companies Price List may differ from companies to companies. The percentage of margin is calculated according to the following factors i.e. the number of employees, administration expenses and other expenses of the company.
- PCD Companies provide visual aids, catch covers, leaf behind cards, bags, writing pads, diaries, calendars, pens and a number of promotion inputs. That’s the way their prices are higher than generic drugs. And doesn’t do direct marketing, hence, prices fall below branded drugs.
- Companies have calculated their rates at which they will sell to their customers. Then their franchisee’s turn to fix their margin according to their cost and expenses. Transportation between companies to party also causes expenses hence we will calculate this expense into franchise distributor costing.
- Giving an example: Suppose if a Franchisee Distributor purchases a particular medicine at the rate of 10 Rs with an MRP’s of 35 Rs and after include with transportation and tax, it will be increased by 10% and become 11 Rs.
What is the Business Opportunity given by the PCD pharma companies?
- A good PCD Pharma company provides its pcd distributors with monopoly rights of their company in their area so that they can sell pharma products without any competition from their own company.
- In order to help their pharma distributors to promote the products to doctors and other professionals, they provide them with varieties of promotional material such as visual Aids, LBL’s, MR Bags, Pens, Key Rings, Perfumes, Towels, reminder cards, Glossary, Notepads, Catch Covers, and various other sorts of gifts.
- PCD Pharma company introduce new strategies and innovative ideas in their marketing strategies for strengthening the presence of their franchisee in the pharma market. With this, they also train their distributors about the market trends and the new molecules coming in the market which they should promote in order to gain high margins and results.
- Pharma companies will provide you the best quality of products
Pharma PCD Company Procedure, Terms, and Conditions to Pharma distributors
- PCD Pharma company will firstly send you their PCD Pharma Companies Price List and product catalog of their company (online/offline) upon receiving your valuable inquiry.
- You can then select the products according to your requirements via phone, WhatsApp or mail.
- After receiving your order, the Pcd company will send you a sample invoice so that you can verify the quantity and rates.
- After verification, you can deposit money in their bank accounts
- Then they will dispatch goods the same day and send you docket/Gr no. so that you can track your goods anytime.
- The party itself will pay transportation and Courier Charges.
- PCD Pharma Companies Price List is subject to change without any prior notice due to fluctuations in manufacturing raw material prices.
- Xerox or Scanned copy of Drug License Number and GST certificate is also required.
What is the difference between ethical, PCD and generic pharma sectors?
To know the detailed information about these terms goes through the below-mentioned heading:
PCD ( Propaganda-cum Distribution)
- Whether you are an experienced entrepreneur or a new entrant, PCD business is just right for you. You can get the rights of marketing and distribution from a pharma company.
- The person is allowed to market the products within the specified territory. You buy the franchise rights to sell and promote the products.
- You need to pursue doctors to endorse the products. Stockiest and retail are two distribution channels.
- The efficient your channel is, the better is your performance.
- The secret of success lies in two things; it needs less money to start this business model because you may choose a few selected products without worrying about prohibitive costs.
- Thus, high profitability can be managed.
- In this model, pharma companies directly sell generic medicines to retailers via their distribution channels. Sales representatives facilitate the process.
- The quality, performance, and use of generic products are similar to their equivalent branded drugs. There is no difference in the route of administration as well.
- The cost of generic medicine is lower than branded products. Hence, they have better penetration in economically weaker sectors.
- These products are different in appearance and packaging. Sometimes, the manufacturing process or formulation may also alter a little.
- Three is a wide scope for generic medicines in India.
ETHICAL PHARMA SECTOR
- In this sector, product marketing is done by the network of medical representatives. They promote the products and convince retailers, physicians, and other medical professionals.
- To achieve success in this business model; the network has to be very strong. The medical representatives are brand ambassadors. They must have excellent communication skills and convincing power.
- It is the oldest business model that has been found quite useful. The business model fundamentally believes in ethical means where the products are marketed purely on their merits. No unethical practices are allowed or encouraged.
These three business models make the pharma sector. Which one you choose depends on your proficiency and preference.
PCD Pharma Companies Price List
|Sr No||Product Name||Packing|
|1.||Aceclofenac 200 SR , Rabeprazole 20 mg||10X10|
|2.||Doxylamine Succinate 10 mg , Pyridoxine 10 mg , Folic Acid 2.5 mg||10X10|
|3.||Esomeprazole 40 mg , Domperidone 30 mg SR||10X10|
|4.||Sodium Valproate 200 mg + Valproic Acid 87 mg corresponding to 300 mg||10X10|
|5.||Clonazepam 0.5 mg , Escitalopram 10 mg||10X10|
|6.||Olanzapine 10 mg Mouth Dissolving Tablets||10X10|
|7.||Dextromethorphan 10 mg , CPM 2 Mg , PPH 5 mg , Menthol 2.5 mgCyproheptadine 2 mg , Tricholine Citrate 275 mg , Sorbitol 70%||10X10|
|8.||Cyproheptadine 2 mg , Tricholine Citrate 275 mg , Sorbitol 70%||10X10|
|9.||Clonazepam 0.5 mg , Escitalopram 10 mg||10X10|
Calcium Citrate Maleate 1000 mg, Zinc 4 mg, Magnesium 100mg, Vitamin D3200IU(DRUG )
|11.||Amoxycillin 500mg & Clavulanic Acid 125mg Tab.||1×10|
|12.||Amoxycillin 250mg & Clavulanic Acid 125mg Tab.||1×10|
|13.||Amoxycillin 200mg & Clavulanic acid 28.5mg||30 ml|
|14.||Amoxycillin 250 mg & Dicloxacillin 250 mg Cap.||10 x 10|
|15.||Amoxycillin 500 mg. Cap.||10 x 10|
|16.||Cefuroxime Axetil 250 mg Tab.||5 x 10|
|17.||Cefuroxime Axetil 500 mg Tab.||5 x 10|
|18.||Cefixime 200 mg. + Ofloxacin 200 mg. Tab.||10 x 10|
|19.||Cefixime 100 mg Disp. Tab.||5 x 10|
|20.||Cefixime 200 mg Tab.||10 x 10|
|21.||Cefixime 50 mg / 5 ml||30 ml|
|22.||Paracetamol 325, C.P.M. 4, Caffeine 20 mg & Phenylepherine 10 mg Tab.||20 x 10|
Dextromethrophan HBr 5 mg., C.P.M. 1.5 mg., Paracetamol 250 mg., Phenylepherine 2.5 mg./5 ml.
|24.||Dextro. 10 mg, Phenylepherine 10 mg, C.P.M. 4 mg, & Guaiphenesin 50 mg / 5 ml||100 ml|
|25.||Ambroxol 15 mg, Guaiphenesin 50 mg, Terbutaline Sulphate 1.25 mg & Menthol 2.5 mg / 5 ml||100 ml|
|26.||Levocetirizine 5 mg Tab.||10 x 10|
|27.||Levocetirizine 5 mg + Montelukast 10 mg Tab.||10 x 10|
|28.||Levocetirizine 5 mg + Ambroxol HCl 75 mg Tab.||10 x 10|
|29.||Levocetirizine 2.5 mg + Ambroxol HCl 30 mg/15 ml.||60 ml.|
|30.||Cetrizine Di-HCI 10 mg Disp. Tab.||4 x 5 x 10|
|31.||Cetrizine 5 mg, Phenylpropanolamine 10 mg & Paracetamol 325 mg Tab.||20 x 10|
|32.||Levocetirizine 2.5 mg Tab. + Montelukast 5 mg. Syrup||60 ml.|
|34.||Amlodipine 5MG Hydrochlorothiazide 12.5MG||10×10|
|35.||Calcium Citrate Maleate 250mg + Vitamin D3 100IU + Folic Acid 50mcg||10×10|
|36.||Aceclofenac 100MG Paracetamol 325MG Thiocolchicoside 4MG||10×10|
|37.||Coral Calcium-225mg + Vitamin D3-200 I.U +Methylcobalamin – 1500mcg +Vitamin B6-3.0mg +Folic Acid-1.5mg||10×10|
|38.||Cefuroxime Axetil 250mg||10x1x6|
|39.||Cefuroxime Axetil 500mg + Clavulanic Acid 125mg||10×10|
|40.||Cefixime 200mg + Ornidazole 500mg||10×10|
|41.||Etodolac 400mg + Thiocolchicoside 4mg||10×10|
|42.||Ferrous Ascorbate 100mg + Folic Acid 1.5mg + Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate 22.5mg||10×10|
|43.||CetirizineDihydrochloride 5mg+ Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 5mg +Paracetamol 325mg||10×10|
In my above article, I have listed the proper details about PCD Pharma Companies Price List. Hoping the information granted in our blog of pharmaadda would help you to reach your perfect destination. For more, feel free to visit our official website and fill the contact form or you can directly call us. We are always ready to help our customers.