Letrozole Tablets IP 2.5mg – Letrozole is a drug that is used to treat early breast cancer in women who have gone through menopause (the end of monthly menstrual cycles) and have undergone previous therapies for the tumor, such as radiation or surgery. If you’re considering investing in Letrozole Tablets IP 2.5mg manufacturing firms, here are some details about the top Letrozole Tablets IP 2.5mg manufacturing companies in India from which to pick. Read the details carefully to make your decision easier.
What is Letrozole Tablets IP 2.5mg and how it works
Letrozole Tablets IP 2.5mg belongs to a class of drugs known as aromatase inhibitors. It’s a hormonal treatment for breast cancer. Oestrogens, or female sex hormones, promote breast cancer growth. This medication reduces the quantity of estrogen in the body by inhibiting the enzyme aromatase, which is responsible for the creation of estrogens.
This, in turn, inhibits the growth of breast cancer, which requires estrogens to thrive, reducing or preventing cancer cell proliferation and spread to other parts of the body. It’s also used to keep tumors from spreading to other parts of the body in patients with advanced breast cancer.
Uses of Letrozole Tablets IP 2.5mg
- Breast cancer treatment
- An ovulation-related infertility treatment
- Postmenopausal women with hormone receptor positive invasive early breast cancer receive adjuvant treatment.
- Treatment of hormone-dependent invasive breast cancer in postmenopausal women who had previously received standard adjuvant tamoxifen therapy for 5 years.
- First-line treatment for hormone-dependent advanced breast cancer in postmenopausal women.
- Advanced breast cancer after relapse or disease progression in women with postmenopausal endocrine state, either naturally or surgically generated, who have previously been treated with anti-oestrogens.
Important Information You must know before using Letrozole Tablets IP 2.5mg
- If you are allergic to letrozole, inform your doctor or pharmacist before taking it.
- Tell your doctor and pharmacist about any additional drugs, vitamins, nutritional supplements, or herbal products you’re taking or planning to use.
- You should be aware that letrozole should only be used by women who have gone through menopause and are unable to conceive. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, however, you should consult your doctor before starting this drug. The foetus may be harmed by letrozole.
- You should be aware that letrozole can cause drowsiness. Do not drive or operate machinery until you have a better understanding of how this drug affects you.
Side Effects of Letrozole Tablets IP 2.5mg
- hot flushes
- night sweats
- loss of appetite
- stomach pain
- changes in weight
- muscle, joint, or bone pain
- excessive tiredness
- swelling of the hands, feet, ankles, or lower legs
- difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep
- vaginal bleeding or irritation
- breast pain
- hair loss
- blurry vision
How to take Letrozole Tablets IP 2.5mg?
- Letrozole is a once-daily pill that can be taken with or without food. Letrozole should be taken at the same time each day. Follow the directions on your prescription label carefully, and if there is anything you don’t understand, ask your doctor or pharmacist to explain it to you. Letrozole should be taken exactly as prescribed. Do not take more or less of it, or take it more frequently than your doctor has suggested.
- Letrozole may be required for several years or longer. Even if you feel fine, keep taking letrozole. Stopping letrozole without consulting your doctor is not a good idea.
- Request a copy of the manufacturer’s information for the patient from your pharmacist or doctor.
Top Letrozole Tablets IP 2.5mg Manufacturing Companies in India
Some of the top list of Letrozole Tablets IP 2.5mg manufacturing companies in this article, all of which provide high-quality Letrozole Tablets IP 2.5mg at extremely reasonable prices. The details of the medicines and firms mention in this article. Read everything you can to make your decision easier.
1. Zidwell Healthcare (Div. Of Rezicure Pharmaceutical)
In 2011, Zidwell Healthcare (a Rezicure Pharmaceutical division) was founded. PCD Pharma Franchise Services are also available to their client. They produced a wide range of items. The products are of high-quality components and in accordance with industry standards. Aside from that, these products are available in the market with the assurance of efficacy and non-toxic formulation standards.
Every day, they work hard to build a large client base, and they do so with the support of a team of highly qualified professionals who specialize in analyzing extremely effective pharmaceutical products. Because their products are test under strict norms and parameters, as well as industry rules, they are value for their purity, exact composition, immediate alleviation, and long-lasting effect. They are the leading and prominent Manufacturer of Letrozole 2.5mg Tablets to their clients. Other details include:
- Brand: Letrozole
- Dose/Strength: 2.5 mg
- Packaging Size: 20×5 tablets
- Packaging Type: Box
- Medicine Type: Allopathic
- Composition: Letrozole
- Minimum Order Quantity: 100 Stripe
Contact them – Plot No 460, Phase 1, Industrial Area Panchkula – 134113, Haryana, India
2. Taj Pharmaceuticals:
Taj Pharma intends to make our manufacturing systems FDA-compliant (cGMP) so that pilot plant scale production of products in the early stages of clinical development or for use in clinical studies, as well as small-lot manufacturing, are possible to ensure highly stable generic equivalent and bio-similar pharmaceutical formulations. To improve the shelf life, absorption, and quality of their generic formulations, they conduct rigorous bio-similar and bio-equivalency tests for all of them.
Taj Pharma has excellent infrastructure and drug manufacturing technology to offer private label / third party brands as well as generics; the Taj Pharma team invites you to contact them so that they can provide you with a customized option for your products, from the product name to formula; also in international packing and manufacturing standards with all regulatory document requirements.
Taj Pharmaceuticals has created a completely automated online solution that allows you to ascertain the current stage of product manufacture at any time. Here are a couple of the stages you can see:
- Design Approved
- Carton/ Foil Received
- Raw Material Ok & Batch Planned
- Batch Processed
- Testing Done
- Packing Done
- Dispatched from Plant
- Tracking No.
Contact them – Unit 214, 2nd Floor, BAKEHOUSE No. 16/22, Maharashtra Chamber of Commerce Lane, Fort Mumbai – 400001, India
The information about Letrozole Tablets IP 2.5mg and their manufacturers is provided in the hopes that it will be beneficial to the readers. Contact Pharmaadda for further details.