Etodolac 400mg Tablet – Etodolac is an anti-inflammatory medication that is not a steroid. It works by lowering the levels of hormones in the body that induce inflammation and discomfort. Read the article below completely detailed by Pharmaadda for more information and some of the Top Etodolac 400mg Tablet manufacturers in India. For more information, please contact us.
Table of Contents
Highlights for Etodolac 400mg Tablet
- Etodolac 400mg Tablet is a Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medication (NSAIDs).
- It acts by preventing the release of pain and inflammation-causing chemical messengers (redness and swelling).
- It acts by preventing the formation of prostaglandin and other arachidonic acid-based inflammatory mediators that cause pain, inflammation, and edoema. This medicine is possible to take this medication with or without food.
- Depending on your age, body weight, and health condition, your doctor will determine the appropriate dose and length of therapy for you.
Why is Etodolac 400mg Tablet prescribed?
Etodolac is approved to cure:
- rheumatoid arthritis
- juvenile rheumatoid arthritis
- short-term pain
- This medication is used to treat both short-term and long-term joint pain and inflammation in people with various forms of arthritis.
- Etodolac tablets are also used to relieve pain from other causes.
- These drugs are used for the management of mild to moderate pain, fever, and inflammation.
Important Information you must know before using Etodolac 400mg Tablets
- If you are allergic to etodolac, aspirin, or other NSAIDs, notify your doctor and pharmacist.
- Tell your doctor and pharmacist about any prescription and over-the-counter medications, vitamins, nutritional supplements, and herbal products you’re taking or planning to use.
- If you have or have ever had asthma, notify your doctor, especially if you also have a stuffed or runny nose, nasal polyps (swelling of the nose lining), heart failure, swelling of the hands, feet, ankles, or lower legs, or kidney or liver illness.
- If you’re 75 or older, talk to your doctor about the risks and advantages of taking etodolac. Do not use this medication for a longer time or at a greater dose than your doctor has prescribed.
- Tell your doctor or dentist that you are taking etodolac if you are having surgery, including dental surgery.
- While using etodolac, you should avoid drinking alcohol because it can increase your risk of stomach or intestinal ulcers and bleeding.
- Before taking this drug during breastfeeding, weigh the potential advantages against the potential hazards.
- Pregnant women should not take this medicine unless absolutely essential. Consult your doctor about the dangers and advantages.
How should Etodolac 400mg Tablet be used?
- Etodolac is available as a tablet, a capsule, and an extended-release tablet for oral administration.
- The extended-release tablet is normally used once a day, while the tablet and capsule are usually given two to three times a day to treat arthritis. The tablets and capsules are commonly taken every 6 to 8 hours to ease pain from different sources. Every day, take etodolac at the same time(s).
- Follow the directions on your prescription label carefully, and if there is anything you don’t understand, ask your doctor or pharmacist to explain it to you. Take etodolac exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Do not take more or less of it, or take it more frequently than your doctor has suggested.
- Do not break, chew, or crush the extended-release pills; they must be swallowed whole.
- If you’re taking etodolac for arthritis, your doctor could start you on a high dose and gradually lower it if your symptoms improve.
- It may take 1 to 2 weeks for you to feel the full benefit of this medication.
Etodolac 400mg Tablet side effects
- gas or bloating
- ringing in the ears
- runny nose
- sore throat
- blurred vision
- unexplained weight gain
- shortness of breath
- swelling of the ankles, abdomen, feet, or lower legs
- swelling of the tongue, throat, eyes, face, lips,or hands
- fever or chills
- difficulty swallowing
- yellowing of the skin or eyes
- excessive tiredness
- unusual bleeding or bruising
- lack of energy
- loss of appetite
- flu-like symptoms
- pale skin
- fast heartbeat
- cloudy, discolored, or bloody urine
- difficult or painful urination
- back pain
Missed and Overdose Information
- Take the medicine as soon as possible, but if your next dose is approaching, skip the missed dose. Do not combine two dosages at once.
- Seek medical help right away. Drowsiness, vomiting, stomach pain, and stomach bleeding are all possible overdose symptoms.
Top Etodolac 400mg manufacturing Companies in India
All these listed pharma companies are the well-known Etodolac 400mg manufacturing companies in India. Choose from the reputed manufacturer and Etodolac 400mg suppliers in India.
1. Star Biomed (Sanify Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.):
Star Biomed established itself among the notable enterprises engaged in manufacturing, selling, and distributing a comprehensive range of Pharmaceutical Products since our incorporation in the year 2003. Their highly skilled and experienced staff designs and manufactures the items they offer by the requirements provided by their customers. Pharmaceutical Tablets, Pharma Tablets, and Pharmaceutical Tablets are among the goods available. Their experts created these goods with high-quality ingredients, paying close attention to the needs of clients.
Their clients appreciate our items because of their precise formulation and excellent performance. They have been able to manage their commercial operations in a highly effective manner thanks to a group of highly experienced and well-trained experts. With the equipment and improved machines put in their infrastructure unit, their team of professionals is well-versed in cutting-edge technology. They manufacture high-quality Etodolac 400mg whose product details include:
- Brand: FYTOlac-400
- Composition: Etodolac 400mg
- Packaging Size: 10×10 Alu Alu
- Prescription/Non prescription: Prescription
- Brand Name: FYTOlac-400
- Form: Tablet
- Also gives: PCD Pharma Franchise
- Type Of Medicines: Allopathic
- Medicine Type: Allopathic
- Packaging Type: Strips
- Product Type: Finished Product
- Country of Origin: Made in India
- Minimum Order Quantity: 100 Strip
- Item Code: FYTOlac-400
- Delivery Time: 8 DAYS
- Production Capacity: 1-2 YEAR
- Packaging Details: 10×10 Alu Alu
Contact them – JLPL Indl Area, 1323, Sector-82, Mohali, SAS Nagar, SAS Nagar Mohali – 140306, Punjab, India
2. Ethics Health Care Private Limited
Ethics Health Care Pvt. Ltd. has been meeting the diverse needs of its renowned clientele by efficiently delivering high-quality supplements and energy drinks across the country. They are based in Chandigarh, India, and are supported by a cutting-edge infrastructure that is equipped with cutting-edge processing technology. The infrastructure unit is spread out over a vast region and helps them manufacture supplements and energy drinks according to industry requirements.
Furthermore, they have divided their infrastructure into various well-organized sun units, including sourcing, production, quality testing, sales and marketing, and warehousing and packaging. This separation allows them to quickly respond to particular requests from their valued clients while also ensuring smooth corporate operations. They manufacture high-quality Etodolac 400mg whose product details include:
- Dose: 1
- Location/City: Chandigarh
- Do You Offer Generic Or Brand: Brand
- Distribution Preferred: MONOPOLY BASIS
- Investment Range: 1 to 5 Lakhs
- Promotional Material: Writing Pads, Dairies, Visiting Cards
- Medicine Type: Allopathic
- Type of Product Range: General
- Packaging Size: 10*10
- Packaging Type: BLISTER
- Form Of Medicine: Tablet
- Country of Origin: Made in India
- Brand Name: Edolac-400Composition :- Etodolac 400mg Tablet
- Delivery Time: 1 week
- Packaging Details: 10*10
Contact them – SCF 606, 1st Floor, Motor Market Manimajra, U.T., Chandigarh- 160101, Chandigarh, India
Read the article to gather all the appropriate information regarding Etodolac 400mg Tablet. The Etodolac 400mg Tablet manufacturing companies listed are the leading pharma companies. You can choose any of these companies. For more information contact pharmaadda.