Deflazacort 6mg Tablet – Deflazacort 6mg Tablet belongs to a class of drugs known as steroids. It is used to treat a variety of diseases and ailments, including inflammatory diseases, autoimmune diseases, and cancer. For further information and a list of some of India’s top Deflazacort 6mg Tablet producers, read Pharmaadda’s article below. Please contact us for additional details.
Table of Contents
What is Deflazacort 6mg Tablet and how it works?
- Deflazacort is an immunosuppressive and anti-inflammatory drug. The corticosteroid class includes Deflazacort.
- This medication acts as a corticosteroid hormone receptor agonist, suppressing and soothing inflammatory symptoms.
- Deflazacort is a prednisolone derivative with a potency of 70-90 percent that of the original.
- Deflazacort is rapidly absorbed and converted to its active form, 21-desacetyldeflazacort, which subsequently acts on the glucocorticoid receptors to produce anti-inflammatory effects.
Uses of Deflazacort 6mg Tablet
- Treat inflammation including asthma, arthritis and allergies
- Treat Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD) in patients 2 years of age and older
- Suppress the immune system in transplant operations
DeDeflazacort 6mg Tablet is used to decrease inflammation and pain from a number of conditions and is used in many conditions such as
- blood disorders
- multiple sclerosis
- allergic conditions
- eye disorders
- skin diseases
- stomach disorders
- breathing disorders
- hormone-related disease
- kidney problems
In Treatment of Inflammatory Conditions: Inflammatory disorders that affect muscles and joints, such as arthritis and ankylosing spondylitis, can be relieved with Defcort 6 Tablet. Other inflammatory disorders that it helps with include asthma, inflammatory bowel disease, uveitis, ulcerative colitis, and allergies. It works by preventing the release of certain molecules that induce inflammation and pain.
In the Treatment of Autoimmune conditions: Psoriasis, rheumatoid arthritis, eczema, atopic dermatitis, and other autoimmune disorders can be relieved with Defcort 6 Tablet. It works by minimizing symptoms including swelling, discomfort, itching, and other allergic reactions by diminishing your immune system’s response to these diseases.
In Treatment of Cancer: Leukemia, lymphoma, and multiple myeloma are among the malignancies that can be treated with Defcort 6 Tablet. It works by lowering inflammation surrounding the tumor site by suppressing the immune system. It’s used to treat the swelling (edema) that comes from malignancies of the spine and brain. It also aids in the treatment or prevention of allergic responses in cancer patients.
Important Information you must know before using Deflazacort 6mg Tablet
- If you are allergic to deflazacort, any other drugs, or any of the substances in deflazacort tablets or suspension, inform your doctor right away.
- Tell your pharmacist about any additional drugs, vitamins, nutritional supplements, or herbal products you’re taking or planning to use.
- Tell your doctor if you have or have ever had hepatitis B, herpes eye infection, cataracts, glaucoma, high blood pressure, heart failure, a recent heart attack, diabetes, emotional problems, depression, or other types of mental illness; myasthenia gravis; osteoporosis; pheochromocytoma; myasthenia gravis; osteoporosis; pheochromocytoma; myasthenia
- If you have an untreated bacterial, fungal, parasitic, or viral illness anywhere in your body, tell your doctor.
- It’s possible that using Deflazacort 6mg Tablet while pregnant is dangerous. Before prescribing it to you, your doctor will consider the advantages as well as any potential hazards. Please seek medical advice.
- Consult your doctor to discover whether any vaccines are required.
- Deflazacort may reduce your ability to fight infection and may prevent you from experiencing symptoms if you do get an infection.
- It is not safe to drink alcohol while taking Defcort 6 Tablet.
- Using Deflazacort 6mg Tablet during breastfeeding is generally not a good idea. The medicine may transfer into breastmilk and harm the newborn, according to limited human research.
- Driving ability is usually unaffected by Deflazacort 6mg Tablet.
How should Deflazacort 6mg Tablet be used?
- Follow your doctor’s instructions on the dosage and duration of this medication. Take it all in at once. It should not be chewed, crushed, or broken. The medicine can be taken with or without food, however, it’s best if you take it at the same time every day.
- With a salad and vegetable diet, Defcort 6 Tablet should be avoided.
- Weight gain
- Acne, hair growth on face
- Irregular periods
- Mood changes
- thin, fragile skin
- red or purple blotches or lines under the skin
- increased hair growth
- bulging eyes
- irregular or absent menstrual periods
- slowed healing of cuts and bruises
- changes in the way fat is spread around the body
- weak muscles
- joint pain
- frequent urination during the daytime
- difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep
- increased appetite
- upset stomach
- back pain
- sore throat, fever, chills, cough, or other signs of infection
- eye pain, redness, or tearing
- changes in vision
- swelling of the eyes, face, lips, tongue, throat, arms, hands, feet, ankles, or lower legs
- difficulty breathing or swallowing
- shortness of breath
- sudden weight gain
- peeling or blistering skin
- stomach pain
- extreme changes in mood changes in personality
- inappropriate happiness
- ongoing pain that begins in the stomach area, but may spread to the back
Missed and Overdose Information
- Take the medicine as soon as you remember if you miss a dose. However, if your next dose is approaching, skip the missing dose and return to your regular schedule. Do not take two doses.
- Never exceed the recommended dosage. If you have taken more than the recommended dose of Deflazacort 6mg Tablet, seek medical help right away.
Top Deflazacort 6mg Tablet manufacturing Companies in India
All these listed pharma companies are the well-known Deflazacort 6mg Tablet manufacturing companies in India. Choose from the reputed manufacturer and Deflazacort 6mg Tablet suppliers in India.
1. Dwarkesh Pharmaceuticals Private Limited:
Dwarkesh Pharmaceuticals Private Limited was established in the year 1995. Their quality control department is fully equipped with the most up-to-date devices to ensure that all needed quality standards are met. Each raw material and the finished batch is tested four times to ensure that the standard is upheld. Quality comes first, and everything else follows. Apart from their own stringent quality control, they enlist the help of drug-approved independent laboratories such as Aum Research Lab, Oasis Lab, and others.
They source their raw materials from the highest-grade suppliers, such as Aurobindo Pharma, Nectar Life Sciences, Pan Drugs, Arti Drugs, and others, to assure superior quality. Their vision is to grow into a high-tech, research-based corporation with a strong intellectual presence in both the domestic and international markets. They manufacture high-quality Deflazacort 6mg Tablet whose product details include:
- Dose: 6 mg, 8 mg
- Usage: Allergic and inflammatory disorders
- SUSPENSION: 6 mg / 5 ml
- Minimum Order Quantity: 10000 Box
- TABLET: 6 mg, 8 mg
- TYPICAL USAGE: Allergic and inflammatory disorders.
- MECHANISM OF ACTION: Deflazacort works by acting within the cells to prevent the release of certain chemicals that are important in the immune system. By decreasing the release of these chemicals in particular area, inflammation is reduced. This, along with the decrease in inflammatory chemicals, can prevent the rejection of organ transplants.
- Delivery Time 30 days
- Packaging Details Tablets – Alu Alu pack Suspension – Pet bottle
- Payment Terms T/T (Bank Transfer)/Other
Contact them – Plot No. 4801/5, Behind Indogerman Tools GIDC Vatwa Ahmedabad – 382445, Gujarat, India
2. Rech Elist Pharma:
Rech Elist Pharma, are a pharmaceutical wholesaler and service provider that was founded in 2008. They offer a comprehensive choice of medications, including Pharmaceutical Syrups, Pharmaceutical Tablets, and Pharmaceutical Injections. They continue to provide the most useful pharmaceuticals to their consumers by sourcing quality-assured ingredients for formulation.
The company is backed by an efficient staff of expert pharmacologists and other specialists to provide the most effective pharmaceutical products to their consumers. These professionals are always up to date on the newest medical research and knowledge. Furthermore, they have been able to serve a large clientele by taking a customer-centric strategy. Our large clientele group appreciates us because of our honest company philosophy. They manufacture high-quality Deflazacort 6mg Tablet whose product details include:
- Dosage Form: Tablet
- Composition: Deflazacort
- Dose: 6 MG
- Usage: Clinical, Hospital
- Product Type: Finished Product
- Packaging Size: 10*10
- Packaging Type: Aluminium-Aluminium
- Minimum Order Quantity: 500 Box
- Product Description: Deflazacort is a glucocorticoid used as an anti-inflammatory and immuno suppressant.
- Deflazacort-6mg tablets
- Pack: 10×10 tablets
Contact them – Plot No.219 Phase-1 Industrial Area Panchkula – 134113, Chandigarh, Haryana, India
Read the article to gather all the appropriate information regarding Deflazacort 6mg Tablet. The Deflazacort 6mg Tablet manufacturing companies listed are the leading pharma companies. You can choose any of these companies. For more information contact pharmaadda.