Clindamycin and Clotrimazole – Clindamycin+Clotrimazole is used to treat vaginal discharge in a syndromic manner. If you are the one thinking of investing in the Clindamycin and Clotrimazole manufacturing market then this is the time. In this article of Pharmaadda, we will be giving you all the genuine details about Clindamycin and Clotrimazole medicine plus some of the leading Clindamycin and Clotrimazole manufacturing companies in India from which you can choose from. Read the details to make your choice easier.
Table of Contents
What is Clindamycin and Clotrimazole and how it works?
- CLINDAMYCIN+CLOTRIMAZOLE belongs to the ‘topical antibiotics’ class of drugs that are used to treat vaginal infections caused by bacteria (bacterial vaginosis), yeast infection (candidiasis), and parasite infections (trichomoniasis).
- A disruption in the usual equilibrium of vaginal bacteria causes bacterial vaginosis. Candidiasis, or vaginal yeast infection, is an infection of the vaginal opening and surrounding tissues (vulva). Trichomoniasis is a parasitic infection spread through sexual contact.
- Itching, odour, and abnormally profuse white discharge from the vaginal area are all signs of a vaginal infection.
- CLINDAMYCIN+CLOTRIMAZOLE is a combination of two medicines: ‘Clindamycin’ (antibiotic) and ‘Clotrimazole’ (antifungal) (antifungal).
- Clindamycin is a lincomycin antibiotic that operates by blocking bacterial protein synthesis, which is necessary for the bacteria’s survival. As a result, it slows the growth of bacteria but does not kill them (bacteriostatic effect).
- Clotrimazole, on the other hand, belongs to the imidazole antifungal family, which kills fungus by producing holes in their cell membranes, allowing all of their contents to flow out.
- CLINDAMYCIN+CLOTRIMAZOLE comes in vaginal tablets, suppositories, gels, and washes. These products are solely intended for vaginal use.
Uses of Clindamycin and Clotrimazole
Clindamycin+Clotrimazole is used to treat vaginal discharge in a syndromic manner.
Important Information you must know before using Clindamycin and Clotrimazole
- If you are allergic to any antibiotic, antifungal, clotrimazole, clindamycin, or any of its components, tell your doctor.
- Before using CLINDAMYCIN+CLOTRIMAZOLE, tell your doctor if you’re taking any other azole antifungal or lincomycin antibiotics; otherwise, utilizing any antifungal or antibacterial medications could result in overdosing and toxicity.
- If you have any liver, renal, or gastrointestinal issues (diarrhea and colitis, a kind of colon inflammation), allergic conditions (asthma, hay fever, eczema), diabetes, or immune system problems, tell your doctor (HIV-AIDS).
- Clotrimazole and the mineral oil ingredient in CLINDAMYCIN+CLOTRIMAZOLE may reduce the effectiveness of latex condoms, diaphragms, and cervical caps as contraceptive devices.
- Antibiotic treatments can sometimes lead to antibiotic resistance. In such circumstances, your doctor may give antibiotics to which you are not allergic.
- If you’ve never had signs of a vaginal yeast infection before, see your doctor before using clotrimazole vaginal.
- If you’ve had more than three vaginal infections in the last six months, tell your doctor. Vaginal yeast infections that don’t go away after therapy could be a sign of something more serious.
- Pregnancy category B by the FDA. Clindamycin and Clotrimazole vaginal is unlikely to cause harm to an unborn child. If you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant during treatment, tell your doctor.
- If you’re breastfeeding, don’t use Clindamycin and Clotrimazole vaginal without consulting your doctor.
- Without medical guidance, do not give this medicine to a kid under the age of 12.
- Avoid making eye contact. If you are accidentally exposed, quickly rinse with plenty of water.
- When used, it may cause slight burning, stinging, or irritation. If the problem persists, contact your doctor.
How should Clindamycin and Clotrimazole be used?
- Follow the directions on the label or as advised by your doctor. Do not use in excess of the indicated dosage or for longer than the advised duration.
- CLINDAMYCIN+CLOTRIMAZOLE comes in vaginal tablets, suppositories, gels, and washes.
- Before and after using CLINDAMYCIN+CLOTRIMAZOLE, wash your hands.
- Tablets, suppositories, and gels for vaginal use: Applicators are commonly included with vaginal tablets, suppositories, or gels.
- Place a tablet, suppository, or recommended amount of gel on the applicator. Lie down on your back in a comfortable position. Insert the applicator tip gently into the vaginal canal and press the plunger to release the gel, pill, or suppository into the vaginal canal.
- If you don’t have an applicator, place the CLINDAMYCIN+CLOTRIMAZOLE gel, pill, or suppository on your clean finger and gently insert it into the vaginal canal.
- Vaginal Wash: Lather up by gently massaging the vaginal area with the recommended amount of vaginal wash. Rinse well with fresh water.
- burning sensation
- itching in the vaginal area.
- If you experience any side effects like pain while urinating, menstrual problems, abnormal vaginal bleeding, severe dizziness and trouble breathing, please seek medical support.
Missed and Overdose Information
- As soon as you recall, take the missed dose. If your next scheduled dose is approaching, skip the missing dose. To make up for a missed dose, do not take more medicine.
- Seek emergency medical help or contact your doctor.
Clindamycin and Clotrimazole manufacturers in India
All these listed pharma companies are well-known Clindamycin and Clotrimazole manufacturing companies in India. Choose from the reputed manufacturer and Clindamycin and Clotrimazole suppliers in India.
1. Health And Hygiene Pharmaceutical And Surgical Supplier:
Health And Hygiene Pharmaceutical And Surgical Supplier are a Sole Proprietorship based organisation, working as the top Wholesaler and Trader of Clindamycin and Clotrimazole. They were established in the year 2018 at Nashik, Maharashtra. Because of their great quality and low costs, their items are in high demand. Furthermore, they ensure that these products are delivered on time to their consumers, and as a result, they have a sizable client base in the industry.
They are concerned with supplying an exclusive selection of products as one of the leading organizations in the market. Cansorb-CL Soft Gelatin Vaginal Suppository contains Clindamycin 100 mg and Clotrimazole 200 mg in a pack of 13 S/G suppositories. Clindamycin is an antibiotic that inhibits bacterial growth by blocking the manufacture of crucial proteins that bacteria need to operate properly. Clotrimazole is an antifungal that prevents fungi from forming their protective covering, which inhibits them from growing. Should only be used as recommended by a physician.
Other details include:
- Treatment: Bacterial Vaginosis, Mixed Vaginal infection ,Non Specific Vaginitis
- Prescription/Non prescription: Prescription
- Also gives: PCD Pharma
- Form: Soft Gelatin VAGINAL SUPPOSITORY
- Shelf life: 18months
Contact them – Atlanta Society, Near Currency Note Press Wall, Gandharva Nagri, Nashik-422101, Maharashtra, India
Read the article to gather all the appropriate information regarding Clindamycin and Clotrimazole. The Clindamycin and Clotrimazole manufacturing companies listed are the leading pharma companies. You can choose any of these companies. For more information contact pharmaadda.