Cardamom Oil Manufacturer in India – Cardamom essential oil is extracted from the seeds of cardamom, whose scientific name is Elettaria Cardamomum. It is extensively used and admired as a versatile spice around the world. The oil extracted from freshly dried cardamom through the steam distillation procedure is known to be used for various purposes. It has numerous benefits for our health, skin, and hair and is extensively admired for its use in aromatherapy. Listed below are the Best Cardamom Oil Manufacturing companies in India.
The main chemical components of cardamom oil are a-pinene, b-pinene, sabinene, myrcene, a-phellandrene, limonene, 1,8-cineole, y-terpinene, p-cymene, terpinolene, linalool, linalyl acetate, terpinen-4-oil, a-terpineol, a-terpineol acetate, citronellol, nerol, geraniol, methyl eugenol, and trans-nerolidol. Cardamom oil is particularly helpful for the digestive system. It works as a laxative and soothes colic, wind, dyspepsia, and nausea – even nausea in pregnancy. It warms the stomach and helps with heartburn.
When feeling weak and mentally fatigued, cardamom oil can help with its refreshing and uplifting effect. It is a well-known remedy for impotence and low sexual response.
The demand of Cardamom Oil Manufacturer in India
Cardamom oil is greatly in demand nowadays and is sure to increase in coming years. Cardamom stands the third-most highly-priced and exotic spices in the world after vanilla and saffron. India is one of the largest producers of cardamom or elaichi (in India). The demand is soaring in the nation which makes it the best business opportunities. Here are some facts and figures related to the cardamom market:
- India generates 15,000 tons annually making it the second-largest producers of elaichi.
- 90% of the domestic production of cardamom is consumed by the population of our nation depicting the huge demand of it.
- The Himalayan terrain has earned the country Rs 20.11 crore in the international market in the first half of this fiscal.
The demand is said to grow more with the support of the Government of India to make India the largest producer again. The future of cardamom is bright and full of growth opportunities.
List of Best Cardamom Oil Manufacturer in India
Elaichi oil is an essential oil and is expensive. At Pharmaadda, we provide deals that are genuine and trustable. You can choose from more than 50+ top reputed pharma cardamom oil manufacturers in India. Here is a list of a variety of cardamom oils manufacturers with their required details and their registered address. All these companies listed below manufacture the cardamom oil in the Good Manufacturing Products (GMP) and the World Health Organization (WHO) certified units.
1. AOS Products Private Limited:
AOS Products Private Limited established in the year 2009. The company aims to provide pure and high quality of natural products Essential Oils, Carrier Oils, Aromatherapy Oils, Pines and Derivatives, Extract & Mint products which are highly suitable for Pharmaceuticals, Foods and Cosmetics Grades. In order to maintain this high standard of natural products with all the therapeutic qualities with all the naturalness intact was our first mission. It is their continued commitment to improving the quality of existing products and development of new products.
They now serve customers all over the world approx. (90+) countries. AOS Products Private Limited are a professionally managed group of professionals and is one of the leading Cardamom Oil Manufacturer in India. AOS Products offer purified Indian Cardamom oil by following certified terms:
- Cardamom Oil in India
- Pure Cardamom oil Suppliers in India
- Wholesale Rate Pure cardamom oil
- Indian Exporters cardamom oil
- Cardamom oil Manufacturers in Delhi India
- Delhi NCR based cardamom oil Manufacturers
The description of their manufactured Cardamom Oil is:
- Botanical name: Elettaria cardamomum
- Parts used: seeds of fruits.
- Color: clear, colorless to pale yellow color liquid
- Perfumery Note: Characteristic spicy and anise-like odor
- Shelf life: two years
- Density: 0.919 – 0.936
- Refractive index: 1.462 – 1.468
- Optical rotation: +22.0˚ to +44.0˚
- Solubility: Soluble in alcohol and other organic solvents.
- Storage: In a well-fitted container in a cool and dry place
- Safety and precautions: Cardamom oil is contraindicated for pregnant females.
Contact them – S 33, South Side GT Road Industrial Area, Ghaziabad 201009, UP, INDIA.
2. Indian Spice Oils Industries:
Indian Spice Oils Industries established in the year 2011. Their range is recognized globally for their purity, effectiveness, high medicinal value, and quality. Thus, these are demanded in food processing, perfume manufacturing, cosmetics and pharmaceutical industries, spa and aromatherapy center. They ensure to deliver the best quality natural products as they practice constant quality checking procedures in their working methodology. They are one of the leading Cardamom Oil Manufacturer in India.
Thus, over a decade of their existence in the respective industry, they have made a mark for ourselves in the field of natural essential oils and aromatic oil. With their quality products, industry-leading prices and their valued services, they have been able to consolidate a reputed position and garner numerous clients worldwide. Their spacious warehousing unit is spread across a wide area enables them to store their range of Essential Oils and Aromatic oil in an effective manner. The description of their manufactured Cardamom Oil is:
- Main Components: Cineole, sabinene, terpinyl acetate
- Uses: Flavor, Medical Uses, and Perfumery
- Odor: WARM, SPICY
- Part Distilled: SEED
- Color: GREENISH-YELLOW
- Extraction: STEAM DISTILLATION
Contact them – AN-34,35,36, Masuri Gulawati Road, UPSIDC Industrial Area Phase – III, Ghaziabad – 201015, Uttar Pradesh, India
3. Reho Both Natural Ingredients:
Reho Both Natural Ingredients established in the year 2009. The main motive of their company is to satisfy customers with premium quality products. To maintain the quality of their oils, we lay special emphasis on the quality of raw materials, as they are the deciding factor for determining the quality. Their products are tested at various levels starting from raw material to growing areas, soil, growing season, variety, harvesting, drying and preservation (storage) of raw materials.
They always strive hard to achieve maximum client satisfaction. Right from the beginning, they try to provide their clients with qualitative Agro Products at market leading prices. Their range of products is closely check by their experts on each and every stage that includes choosing of ingredients until its final delivery ensuring its industry standards. They are engaged in manufacturing, exporting and supplying the finest quality of Cardamom Oil.
- Their Cardamom Oil is highly acknowledgeable for its correct formulation, freshness, pleasing aroma and longer shelf life.
- Apart from the ancient gastronomic usage, this Cardamom Oil is also use for treating various digestive disorders.
- Made from finest cardamom procured from well-established vendors, the Cardamom Oil is available at a market-leading price.
Key Qualities Of Cardamom Oil :
Contact them – No:6, Bhagavatsingh 2nd street, Dr.Ambedkar road, Velandipalayam, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu – 641025, India
4. Cyrus Enterprises:
Cyrus Enterprises established in the year 2011. All the products available by them, are processes under the supervision of highly reputed vendors. These vendors engage in the utilization of quality ingredients, in the best possible manner, abiding by the norms and guidelines of the industry. This ensures the product’s effectiveness and shelf life. The offered range comprising the finest Essential Oils, Herbal & Ayurvedic Oil and Herbal Extracts and Herbal Powders, is known to be marked at the most reasonable rate possible.
They’re a highly advanced state-of-the-art infrastructural facility, laced with all the necessary machinery and equipment, help them in attaining several of the firm’s predefined goals and objectives. For reasons of attaining smoother and effective management of the firm’s operations, the facility has been parted into several highly operational units. The facility spacious, sterile and resistant to natural calamities, help them preserve the goods for a longer period of time.
- They are the leading trader and supplier of a supreme quality range of Cardamom Oil.
- Their cardamom oil is processing with best grade cardamom as per the quality norms.
- Moreover, they offer our cardamom oil in various grades in different packaging options to accomplish the segregated needs of the customers.
- Features Long shelf life, Purity, No harmful chemicals added
Contact them – No. 4, Second Floor, G. N. Shopping Complex, Justice Rathinavel Pandian Road Golden George Nagar, Mogappair East Chennai – 600107, Tamil Nadu, India
5. Silverline Chemicals:
Silverline Chemicals established in the year 1994. The company started its operation with the purpose of manufacturing and exporting menthol and its allied products. In a short span, it emerged as a significant player in the International Market and established itself as a highly credible, reliable and path-breaking company; not because success has come easy but because we don’t think work is hard. The company has more than lived up to its expectations and grown by leaps and bounds.
Their production and quality control is strictly according to GMP & the company is accredited with ISO 9001:2000 certification. The company products are continuously under the strict control of accuracy and high quality. Quality Control laboratories use the most up-to-date instruments (HPLC, GC, FTIR) and other equipment. All their products are continually kept under strict control and progressively developed to keep the latest international quality requirements.
- Cardamom Oil which is obtained through Steam Distilled Extraction Method.
- Cardamom Oil is a colorless to very pale yellow clear liquid and is particularly helpful for the digestive system.
- It works as a laxative and soothes colic, wind, dyspepsia, and nausea, even nausea caused by pregnancy.
- It warms the stomach and helps with heartburn.
- Plant Part: Seeds
- Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Origin: India
- Specific Gravity: Between 0.917 and 0.947 at 25oC
- Refractive Index: Between 1.462 and 1.466 at 20oC
- Optical Rotation:+22 to +44
- Storage: Store preferably in full, tight containers in a cool place protected from light.
Contact them – Shingla Carpets Bldg., GT Road, Near Tehsil, Panipat – 132103, Haryana, India
6. Rakesh Sandal Industries:
Rakesh Sandal Industries established in the year 1972. The company introduces itself as a leading manufacturer & regular exporter of Natural Essential Oils, Spice Oils, Aromatherapy, etc. Their factory is in the central part of India. It is well manage with modern machines and state-of-art manufacturing facilities. All the productions are backed by highly equipped R&D Centre including machines like TDS-GCMS, GC-MS, GLC, HPLC, TLC, etc., which is manned by highly qualified and experienced personnel’s.
Their Company is a Organics, US-FDA, GMP, ISO 9001 & Star- Kosher, Halal Certified, we are 100% Export Oriented Organization and Export Award Winner & Star Export House Recognized By Govt. of India & Thrice Time Excellent Export Award Winner By Govt. & Registered with various Chambers / Councils / Organizations / Associations. They are a known essential oil wholesaler in the market with years of experience about understanding customers actual demand in respect to the demand for their product.
The description of their manufactured Cardamom Oil is:
- Product Code: CRD-RS-SO
- Botanical Name: Elettaria Cardamonuum
- Plant Part: Fruit
- Country of Origin: India
- Blends Well With Rose, orange, bergamot, cinnamon, cloves, caraway and cedarwood.
- Color & Odor: Characteristic Sweet spicy odor
- Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
- Weight & Rate : 15 Ml (INR 700) 100 Ml (INR 3400) 500 Ml (INR 11900) 1 Ltr (INR 19550)
Contact them – Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India.
7. Ozone Naturals:
Ozone Naturals is a leading business house for manufacturing High Quality – High-Value Ingredients. A reputed manufacturing organization with extensive experience in serving global markets with a vast range of products & across different industries. With their extensive research and continuous development, they are committed to bringing ingredients using environment friendly & safe technology. They understand the demanding concerns of the customers for natural and safe products.
Valuing these concerns, with their latest state-of-art manufacturing capabilities and strict adherence to the world-class quality system, they manufacture their natural ingredients from green technology Super Critical Fluid Extraction (Co2) extraction for solvent-free, 100% natural & superior quality products than any other extraction process. Cardamom oil the manufactures has a variety of applications:
- FLAVORING AGENT: used for flavor in biryanis, tea & beverages, meat & curries, desserts, confectionery, pharma flavoring applications
- AROMATIC AGENT: popularly used ingredient for aroma in chewing gums, natural fresheners, perfumery, soaps, cosmetics.
- THERAPEUTIC: Cardamom oil is use in various medicinal preparations, cough tonics, digestion ailments, aromatherapy.
- NUTRITIONAL: detoxifying ingredient, eliminates urges & used for quitting addictions, anti-depressant.
Contact them – NH2 – Gadhpuri Road, Village Gadhpuri, Faridabad, Haryana – 121102. India.
8. Ayuroma Centre:
Ayuroma Centre established in the year 2006. They are one of the fastest-growing company from the heartland of organic and natural essential oils in India, Kanpur. Since its first day of inception, the company has been working to source the purest and benchmark quality product to customers. Ayuroma is a customer-first company. Being a customer-first company also implies that from the very beginning, they know what matters most for their customer is their customers.
In Each and every problem they solve, bold but landmark decisions they make, suppliers they create, people they hire, contacts they establish, the growth they make, the infrastructure they create, or research they conduct, they do it all keeping their customers in mind. Keeping this in their thought and actions, each and every individual of their organization aims to the promise of highest standards of quality and towards on-time delivery to you so that you can keep the same to your customer through the quality product.
The description of their manufactured Cardamom Oil is:
- Botanical Name: Elettaria Cardamomus
- Country Of Origin: India
- Cultivation: Organically/ Traditionally Cultivated or Wildcrafted
- Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
- Parts Extracted From Seeds
- Shelf Life: 5 Years
- Colour & Appearance: Colorless or pale yellow volatile oil
- Safety & Warnings: Can cause CNS and breathing problem in young children. Do not apply to or near the face of infants or children.
- Advantages & Applications: Used as an essential ingredient in Indian kitchen.
- Numerous uses of cardamom in health problems, cookery, toothpaste, etc.
- Used in curry sauces, baked goods.
- Also used in pharmaceutical syrups.
- Category: Essential Oil
Contact them – 116/317, Adarsh Nagar, Rawatpur Gaon, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh 208019
Listed above are genuine and Best results if you are looking for Cardamom Oil Manufacturer in India. These company will provide you best quality Cardamom Oil with the Affordable contract manufacturing or third-party services. You can know more about Cardamom Oil Manufacturer in India by contacting us. Simply fill the form given on your right-hand side or you can call us. We will give our best to help you.